┊𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜

──────══──────
『 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟬𝟴 』
──══──
Boro

As I stepped through the portal, the sight of Boro brutally punching Boruto into the ground was the first thing I saw. Without hesitation, I warped to Boruto's side and pulled him away from Boro's relentless assault.

Hovering in the air to avoid Boro's attacks, I glanced down to assess the situation. Kawaki and Mitsuki were both unconscious, Lord Seventh had been removed from Jigen's shell but remained unresponsive, and Sarada was on the brink of collapsing. Boruto, now in my arms, showed a faint twitch of his fingers.

"Shin!" Boro shouted angrily at my interference.

I teleported to the ground near Sarada and gently placed Boruto beside her. After a moment's pause, I shrugged off my jacket and levitated back into the air.

"You're such a nuisance! If only I could have taken you to be frozen like your siblings!" Boro growled.

"Refrain from mentioning my siblings in front of others," I replied, my tone emotionless.

"You're just jealous of them! They're perfect, that's why they're frozen. You're weaker!" Boro taunted. "Jigen didn't have you killed because you're weak!"

"Have you considered another possibility?" I challenged him, maintaining my composure.

"Maybe I was kept under close watch because I was stronger, not weaker, and less likely to escape."

"That's a lie! Your sister is the only strong one in your family!"

"Let me guess," I said slowly, piecing things together. "She got to you, didn't she?"

"She was meant for me! We would be perfect together!"

"You talk about being chosen and perfect, yet here you are, another defective creation of Amado's, a failure," I pointed out, he had said that my sister was the strongest one but that's a lie, it's my younger brother who is currently the strongest.

The moment my limiters get removed that will change.  Boro's expression twisted with rage as he prepared to attack me again.

Before Boro could launch his attack, I acted swiftly. Summoning six spears, I shot them at each of his tentacles, effectively pinning him to the ground. He struggled to break free, his screams echoing in the air.

"Come again?" I mocked, watching his frustration grow. In a fit of rage, Boro managed to rip one tentacle free, blood splattering everywhere. I simply sighed and crossed my arms, unimpressed by his efforts.

Deciding to end the fight, I conjured a colossal spear, as large as a mountain. With a swift motion, I dropped it onto Boro, crushing him instantly.

The impact sent a shockwave through the area, shattering nearby rocks and mountains with its force.

As I landed on the ground, I gazed emotionlessly at the destruction I had caused.

The remnants of the colossal spear's impact lay before me,  the area was transformed into a scene of devastation, yet my expression remained unchanged.

"W-What's going on?" Sarada mumbled, her voice weak as she tried to comprehend the scene.

"Shin!" Mitsuki exclaimed, shock evident in his tone as he regained consciousness.

"I thought Boro would have put up more of a fight," I remarked with a sigh, stretching my arms above my head and letting out a groan of annoyance. "I'm hungry and tired."