┊𝗫𝗜𝗜

──────══──────
『 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟭𝟮 』
──══──
Kashin Koji

"Kashin Koji," Jigen's voice resonates through the projection.

"Kashin Koji," Amado confirms. "He's my only collaborator within Kara. He's sharing real-time visuals from his Scout Toad."

Naruto queries, "Is this happening right now? Where are they?"

Amado responds briefly, "Just keep watching."

Our collective focus shifts to the projector as Jigen resumes speaking. "You wouldn't act without Amado's consent. So you worked with him to down that airship. All to facilitate Kawaki and Shinchiro's escape."

"Shinchiro?" Boruto mutters, glancing at me, but my eyes remain fixed on the unfolding scene and conversation.

"They let us go?" Kawaki utters in disbelief, mirroring my own shock. "Kashin Koji and Amado? What's happening?"

I murmur in response, "We'll find out as we keep watching."

The screen shifted focus to Jigen. "That's Jigen," Kawaki grits his teeth.

"That's Jigen?" Boruto questions, and I confirm with a nod.

"Yeah, that's him," I say, but before I can add more, Jigen starts speaking again.

"I'm curious about your motives, both yours and Amado's," Jigen says, resting his head on his fist. "What do you gain from rebelling against me?"

"You may pretend to be composed, but your ragged breathing gives you away," Kashin Koji retorts.

Jigen narrows his eyes at the comment. "What?"

In an instant, Kashin Koji throws Shuriken toward Jigen, who swiftly dodges, the Shuriken striking the chair instead. Then, appearing behind Kashin Koji, Jigen impales him with a couple of poles, blood spilling from his mouth.

"I won't kill you right away," Jigen declares. "I want answers first."

Kashin Koji's body transforms into a shadow clone, and the poles clatter to the ground.

"How audacious! A shadow clone, huh?" Jigen mutters to himself.

From behind Jigen, Kashin Koji speaks up, "My motive? It's quite simple. From the very beginning, I was created to eliminate you."

"What's happening?!" Lord Seventh exclaims.

Amado begins to explain, "Jigen was severely weakened in his battle against you. This is our only chance to defeat him. It's now or never."

"To kill me?" Jigen scowls.

"Indeed," Kashin Koji replies. "That is my supreme objective. And my reason for existing."

"Wasn't he supposed to be your leader?" Naruto asks Amado.

Amado replies, "Koji and I merely pretended to be one of them. All for our true motive... to take Jigen down."

"Reason for living, eh? You're a pathetic man. No matter how you put it, in the end, you're just Amado's creation. A conveniently movable pawn. You're nothing more than a tool to be used by Amado."

Kashin Koji chuckles at Jigen's statement. "I'm fine with being a tool," he replies. "For that's what Shinobi are!"

Kashin Koji weaves hand signs before shooting a fire bullet at Jigen, causing him to exclaim, "Rubbish!" and absorb the jutsu instantly with his Karma. The fight between them continues as Jigen is covered in a disgusting slime goo and then overwhelmed by a swarm of frogs.