chapter eleven: valentina's husband

__________
-UNKEPT-
PROMISES

When Valentina Alma was little, the one thing she'd brag about is how she'd never broken any bones

When Valentina Alma was little, the one thing she'd brag about is how she'd never broken any bones. Where other kids would go to school the next day in a cast on their leg, arm, and somehow on a rare occasion, their nose.

However in this particular moment, she would cross that off her list seeing as Vecna had quite literally broken her arm.

Taking a gasp of air, Valentina Alma had chills run up her back. From being in midair, she was now crowded by the group on the grass. All with worried looks on their faces, but one, Marco had a look of disgust when he saw the way his sister's arm was.

"I think we should call an ambulance."

His sister's eyes looked tired and distant. Until they finally closed, where she collapsed in Steve's arms.

"Oh shit!"

"As much as I like your sister, I can't handle looking at her arm," Steve added.

"Wouldn't it be quicker if we drove to the hospital? I call driver," Max stated, confident.

"No! Never again."

"Lame."

Rushing into the emergency room with Steve carrying Valentina, all the teens began yelling for assistance.

"Help!"

"We need a doctor!"

"Help! My sister is going to lose her arm!"

Max being the calm one, comforted Marco. "Hey, she isn't going to lose her arm, they just need to do a few surgeries to get her arm back into place."

Furrowing his eyebrows, Marco looked at Max like she was mad, but before he could respond, a nurse rushed out of the doors.

"What is all that noise?"

Slightly widening her eyes, she saw the situation in front of her. "Can we get a gurney over here!"

More nurses started scrambling through the doors, rushing, hearing the urgency.

A doctor was walking out with a patient, telling them that they needed to take their prescription, until she was called over. "Dr. Andrews!"

Taking off her stethoscope, Dr. Andrew's checked for a pulse. "She's breathing normally, but we're going to have to take her into surgery immediately. We'll keep you updated."