𝐈 : 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

I looked out the window, i thought i saw a pegasus.

A few kids walked by me, calling me weird.

' my name is Tara Raven, I've been known to put bully's in there place easily, no one has really messed with me until bobofit. this is me in the 2nd grade, I know you may think I'm weird. But I've been seeing things like this all my life. People say it's just because I'm a child or that my imagination goes too far. I don't think so. I think something may be truly wrong. I keep having these dreams that this monster calls me a half-blood. '

I stood up, walking out of the cafeteria as bobofit giggled at me as I walked out.

FEW MINUTES LATER

I stood at the top of the school, staring at the winged horse on the other building.

The teacher ran out to grab me.

' you may be wondering why I was up there, well I saw something. At least.. I thought I saw something. '

The teacher grabbed me, taking me away from the ledge.

IN THE OFFICE.

I sighed, listening to this guy speak.

' well, if you say you see something, you end up in this guys office. Good news. He's saying there's nothing to worry about, that it's all in my imagination, but I don't believe him. It also happened again, these magical creatures from fairytales that felt like they were real, so real that minute then the next.. '

I blinked as the creature went away, it was a garbage truck instead.

I sighed. ' nobody listens to me, ever. I don't make friends here like my dad said I would. But then.. something changed. '

I sat at a table with a kid named Percy, looking at his drawing.

' I met Percy, Percy jackson. We had alot in common. And he was like a younger brother to me! '

Someone hit him with their backpack as I stood up.

Percy looked at me. " mm-mm. "

' and not just because we were both at the bottom of the food chain. And you know what? It felt good to talk about everything with Percy. He believed me. Until the day that changed too! '

I walked with Percy and some other boy called Grover.

' I met Grover, he was the same age as me and he was a very kind boy and he was just like me and Percy! We all hung out all the time, playing with cards, looking at each others sketches. It was amazing! Until.. that changed again too. The visions were getting so real, real until the day one of them decided to come for me and Percy. '

-

hi author here! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I'm enjoying writing it! Please vote and comment some ideas for the next chapter!