𝐕 : 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" revenge is more fun "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

When percy had finished, he looked up to see Tara standing there.

He jumped a little. " oh hey tara. "

Tara nodded. " hello Percy, I heard what you said. "

Percy slowly stood up. " I know I know, I just want my dad to see me for who I am. " he sighed.

He walked over to tara as she patted his back. " don't worry bud, I understand. "

They started walking away but as they turned the corner, they saw someone, not just one person, Three.

It was clarisse and her friends.

Tara nudged percy with her elbow a little as Percy spoke up. " hey, guys! Can't sleep, huh? "

Clarisse grabbed a hold of taras hair as the two others grabbed Percy.

Tara yelled. " oh shi— "

IN THE BATHROOM

They slammed Percy on the ground as clarisse still had a hold of tara.

Clarisse suddenly threw tara to the ground also, she landed a few inches away from Percy.

Clarisse walked closer to the two. " every new kid shows up here and they think they're special. "

She paused looking at Tara and Percy. " do you think your both special? "

Percy shook his head a little. " no.. "

Clarisses friends looked at her as they grabbed Percy.

Tara growled. " don't touch him! " she stood up quickly.

Clarisse quickly grabbed tara by the hair again as she spoke to Percy and Tara. " tell me you both made it all up about the Minotaur and I'll let you both go. "

Tara sneered. " we didn't make anything up! "

Clarisse looked at her two friends, nodding to the toilets.

They shoved Percy in a stall, as clarisse had a hold of Tara.

The brunette grinned. " some kids gotta learn the hard way. "

Tara started breathing heavily as the lights started to flick.

Clarisse looked around. " what's that? "

The lights suddenly shut off, tara was afraid of the dark since she was little because she had seen figures, but this time she wasn't and she didn't know why.

Tara turned around, biting down on Clarisses arm.

Clarisse yelled as tara kicked her away.

The lights turned back on as the two friends were shoving Percy's head into the toilet.

Percy had enough strength to hold his head up but suddenly the toilet water flushed away.