𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐝?

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" so the important thing is not to panic. "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

After Percy, Sally and tara got into the car, both Percy and Tara had fallen asleep.

IN TARAS DREAM

Tara looked around, she was in a valley, stars falling from the night clouds, the air was warm like spring.

She blinked, watching the stars fall until a female honey like voice spoke up to her. " Tara, it is your destiny. "

She looked confused. " what do you mean? My destiny? Who are you? "

The voice spoke again. " you are more powerful at night, you need to understand. This is where you need to go. "

Tara looked around, looking for the person that was speaking to her. " where are you? Understand what? "

The voice got closer to her. " something powerful is coming for you and Percy, you must protect each other at all costs! "

She jumped awake, Percy and Sally already awake.

She looked at the beach house in front of them.

She sighed a relief as she spoke groggily. " are we here? "

Percy and Sally looked back at her as Sally spoke. " yes we are. "

Percy grinned. " on three? "

Sally looked at Tara as they both smiled at each other.

Sally looked back towards the beach house. " ready. One, two... "

Tara and Percy jumped out at two as Sally yelled.

They all ran towards the house, giggling.

As they got inside Percy headed towards the bathroom as Tara sat down on the couch and Sally went to grab the marshmallows.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Tara yawned as Percy walked out.

He walked towards his mom, tapping on her shoulder as she looked at him. " I found the good marshmallows. The ones that don't burn so easy. " she said.

Percy smiled a little. " I don't think it was ever the marshmallows fault I wasn't paying attention. "

Tara looked at Percy with a sympathetic look.

Sally turned towards Percy as he spoke. " mom. I need to talk to you about something. I think me and Tara both do. "

Sally nodded as the two headed over to the couch and sat beside Tara.

They sat there, silently for a few moments until Percy broke the silence. " I'm used to feeling weird. I'm used to the world feeling weird to me. Like a puzzle with half the wrong pieces. I try to pay attention. I really try, but.. then I'm daydreaming. I can't help it. But lately it hasn't felt like daydreaming for me or Tara.. it's felt.. I don't know.. more real, maybe? "

Tara looked at Sally as Percy continued. " then we were at the museum and.. "

Sally looked at Tara. " Tara, you saw something. "