𝐈𝐕 : 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ?!

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" your job was to get us here alive. "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

It was a few days that Percy and Tara had been waking up off and on.

Percy kept seeing this one dark-skinned girl watching him.

Tara finally woke up, quickly sitting up as a sharp pain ran through her back.

Grover looked over at her, grabbing her shoulder. " it's okay, you and Percy are safe now. And you need to be careful, you pulled you back. "

Tara looked behind him, the Minotaur horn on the table.

Tara looked up as she spoke in a groggy yet saddened tone. " it really happened. "

She went to touch her nose, a tiny splint on it.

Tara looked over at Grover again as he spoke. " well, it's a big deal to kill a monster like that. So, I wanted everyone to know— "

Tara corrected him. " Percy killed it, not me. "

Grover sighed as she continued. " did you see it? Did you see what happened to Percy's mom?.. "

Grover looked down. " I did. " he paused. " I'm sorry. for.. everything. My job was to protect you both, to get you here safely.. maybe if I'd told you the truth a little sooner, Percy's mom would still be here— "

Suddenly another voice spoke up. " please.. stop. "

Tara and Grover looked over at Percy.

Grover looked at him sympathetically. " I know this isn't easy but I wanna talk about it. "

Percy sat up. " I don't. "

Tara sighed her back was in so much pain.

She winced a little as Grover looked at her. " Tara, please be careful with your back. "

Tara rubbed her forehead. " yeah, be careful with my nose too. " she tried to joke to brighten the mood.

Grover smiled a little as Percy stood up, putting his pants on over his shorts.

He spoke to Grover. " your job was to get us here alive. " he paused as he looked at Grover. " so your job is done. "

Grover tried to think of something to say but instead he just said. " where are you going? "

Percy looked at Tara and Grover. "It was so important I get here cause my dad is a god and your mother Tara, is a goddess. So I'm gonna go find him. You should try to find your mother too. "

Percy reached for the door, as Grover tried to yell out. " yeah, but it isn't that— " the door slammed shut. " simple.. "

Grover looked at Tara. " we should probably go after him. "

She nodded. " can you help me up.. my back kinda hurts. "

Grover stood up, walking over to her side of the bed, helping her up and letting her lean on him as they walked out.