𝐗𝐈 : 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧?

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" One of us is going to die. "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

The arch was smoking, helicopters flying everywhere with fire trucks and cops everywhere as well.

WITH TARA, ANNABETH AND GROVER

Grover shifted, looking down uncomfortably. " they're looking at us.. "

Annabeth wasn't paying attention, she was looking at three grandmothers. " yeah.. "

Tara mumbled, looking at the two. " so we should probably get outta here, don't you guys think? "

Tara had been healed fully after her mom healed her.

Tara shifted slightly closer to Grover, glancing at him. Grover smiled at Tara, obviously still anxious about the whole cop thing.

Annabeth kept watching the grandmas as one cut a thread, annabeth knew immediately who they were, the fates.

Tara spoke up in an urgent voice. " dude, they're looking right at us. "

Annabeth looked at Tara and Grover. " what? "

Grover shifted his hands around in a movement, looking and smiling awkwardly at the cops.

Annabeth spoke up. " come on. Let's go find Percy. "

Grover sighed. " annabeth— "

Annabeth interrupted him. " he's alive. " she raised her eyebrows. " I know it.. so does Tara. "

Grover looked at Tara, his eyes soft and less anxious before following after them.

FEW MINUTES LATER

The three was yelling.
— " PERCY! "
— " PERCY WHERE ARE YOU?! "

They continued to walk along the dock, looking around, yelling his name.

They turned a corner, pausing.

There percy was...

Percy hopped over the fence, landing on his feet with a thud before looking up at the three while breathing heavily.

The three stared at him as he waved. " hi. "

The three immediately started to walk up to him as he spoke to annabeth. " look, I'm sorry about shoving you in the stairwell. Even hearing myself say that sounds really bad, but I just— I knew you'd never agree, and there wasn't enough time— "

Annabeth walked up to percy and hugged him, her arms wrapping around his neck.. that made percy shut up.

Tara and Grover immediately looked at each other, a small smirk on their faces.

Grover looked back at percy and annabeth, nodding slightly. " so.. " he paused as tara interrupted him and spoke. " your not as dead as we thought you'd be. "

Grover looked at Tara with an annoyed expression, Tara was side eyeing Grover before looking at percy with an innocent smile.