𝐕𝐈𝐈 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" Tara?! Open your eyes! "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

The four had been traveling for a little while, through the grassy fields, through the city in a taxi.

Percy opened the taxi door, the four hopped out behind him.

Annabeth and tara was looking around, the city was beautiful.

They both looked back at the two boys in sync as the four continued walking, side by side on the sidewalk, passing through streets to get to the bus station.

IN THE BUS

Percy and Grover sat together while Tara and Annabeth sat together.

A passenger walked out of the bathroom, coughing as he squeezed past.

Percy looked at annabeth and tara. " there is no way this is what sacred smells like. "

Annabeth quickly looked at him. " we're soldiers on a mission. It's not a vacation. "

Tara grumbled. " thank you, for clearing that up. "

Percy interrupted her. " but if this is so important, why didn't Chiron spring for plane tickets? This seems.. kind of low priority, doesn't it? "

Everyone looked at him, he looked confused.

Grover spoke up this time. " sorry, I assumed someone had told you. "

Percy looked at him, his eyebrows stitched together. " tell me what? "

Grover sighed. " Percy, it isn't just the monsters who are gonna be trying to stop us. You're both forbidden children. Zeus might decide to take a shot at you two himself. The sky is his domain. "

Tara added. " we'd be basically serving us both up on a sliver platter to try and travel through. "

Percy aggravatingly said. " yeah, no one mentioned that, not even you Tara. "

The bus suddenly pulled into a gas station, stopping.

Annabeth stood up. " okay, im gonna go get us some snacks. "

Percy nodded. " I'll come with you. "

He tried to stand up as annabeth grabbed his shoulder, pushing him back down, replying. " no, you'll stay right there, Tara is coming with me. "

Percy looked at her confused. " it smells terrible back here and why can Tara come with but we can't? "

Annabeth looked fiercely at him. " monsters can't smell you through that and I just want Tara to come? "

Percy thought about what he was gonna say for a moment. " I wanna vote. Who thinks that we should all go get to breathe fresh air and buy our own snacks. " he raised his hand.

Tara put her hand to her temples, she had a headache, she groaned. " there's no voting. "

Grover looked at her. " are you okay? "