𝐈𝐗 : 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐬

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" fighting like a married couple. "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

Percy walked over to the book, flipping through pages.

The three others walked up to him as he spoke. " Hermes express, she ships these things all over. Some of it goes to Olympus. "

Tara looked shocked, she tilted her head. " percy, you can't ship Medusas head to Olympus. "

Percy looked confused. " why not? "

Annabeth looked at him, a little surprised. " because the gods won't like it. "

Grover finished the sentence. " at all. "

Percy still didn't get what they were trying to say. " why? That's what you do with dangerous stuff. Like batteries, you just send 'em back where they came from. "

Tara gazed at the book. " okay. Look, this is a bad idea. "

Annabeth nodded. " I agree with tara, they will see this as impertinent. "

Percy shrugged. " I am impertinent. "

Annabeth and tara looked at each other.

Annabeth looked back at Percy. " yes, but we're not. "

Grover nodded. " really, very not. "

Percy pulled up a box, dropping it loudly on the table. " look. Medusa tried to derail our quest. She's got serious beef with your mom. When you look at it that way, this seems kinda like tribute or something, doesn't it? " he paused, grabbing annabeths hat off Medusas head. " and besides.. this way a part of your moms still with us. " he went to give her the hat athena gave her.

Annabeth gazed at him before slowly grabbing her hat. " thank you.. "

Percy smiled at her, closing the box and taping it.

Grover sighed. " so this isn't exactly what I meant. By choosing each other. " he paused looking at the three. " there are actual dangers involved here that cannot be.. "

Percy started clapping, interrupting Grover.

Grover looked at him.

Tara started giggling.

Grover sighed, annoyed. " you're gonna sing the song, aren't you? "

Percy started clapping faster.

Grover looked over at tara. " okay.. "

Annabeth smiled, looking at tara and Grover.

Percy started to sing. " oh, golly. The roads gettin' bumpy. Consensus. "

Tara grinned, starting to sing along.

Grover shrugged. " whatever. "

FEW HOURS LATER

It felt like forever when they finally made it to the train station, they hoped on, getting a room.