𝐈𝐈 : 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐫𝐬. 𝐃𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬?

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" nyx.. the goddess of night! "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

OUT OF FIRST PERSON

Tara walked with Grover and Percy around the museum with Mr. Brunner and other students. " what you see here, they are not fictions. They are not fantasies. What you see here are the truest and deepest parts of yourselves. "

Tara looked at Percy and Grover, a glint of confusion on her face, the two boys looked back at her as Mr. Brunner continued. " the gods... the monsters, the heros. You see here in this room.. are reminders of what we are capable of. "

Tara sighed as she looked at her pages, the letters moving around like a night cloud flowing over the moon, she couldn't ask Percy for help because he had dyslexia too so she asked Grover.

Grover looked at her as they overviewed the Greek gods.

One caught Tara's eye, Nyx, the goddess of night.

Her vision faded into nostalgia as she remembered one of the things her dad taught her.

IN THE MEMORY

Tara stood with her as her dad looked at her. " what do you see. "

Tara looked closely at the statue. " nyx.. " she said hesitantly. " the goddess of night! " she smiled.

Her dad hummed. " mm-hmm. You look like her especially. " he smiled.

Tara grinned. " she's very beautiful! Is that why you say I look like her? "

Her dad looked at her. " of course she's very beautiful, but you'll find out sooner or later why I say you look like her. "

Tara looked confused as she just smiled. " isn't she the most powerful! "

Her dad grinned. " you know her very well. "

Tara looked at her dad as someone called out her name. " Tara? "

OUT OF THE MEMORY

Her pencil snapped as she looked around yelling. " dad? "

Suddenly an annoying high pitch voice spoke up, it was nancy bobofit. " I'm right here, sweetie! Daddy's here! " she laughed with all her friends.

She looked down and over at Grover as he gave her a sympathetic look with a mix of something else.

Suddenly Mrs. Dodds looked at her. " Ms. Raven, you will learn to control yourself, do you understand me? "

Tara looked stunned as she yelled, pointing at nancy. " me?! "

She got interrupted by dodds. " do you understand me? "

Nancy looked at dodds. " she can't help it mrs. Dodds. Taras special. "

Grover grabbed Tara's arm, leading her away from the nyx statue.

Tara looked at him. " hey, whyd you do that! " she grumbled.

Grover looked at her. " because you would've fought Nancy, you know that yourself. " he said to her calmly.