The Interview That Took A Wild Turn

~

The all time favorite and the hottest band in the world, KISS were on their way towards an interview inside of a hospital. They were told that this interview was to bring joy and happiness to the children and to the sick family there by giving them a chance to meet them and taking photos with the band. This is also to remind the children in the hospital that hope still lies in each and everyone of them.

"This is going to be awesome everyone." Eric, the drummer of the band said as he was fluffying his hair in the car before they arrived at the hospital.

"Yeah, just don't get lost and we have to look for you again, Eric." Gene, the bassist of the band said in a rather strict voice as he scrolled through his phone. "Yeah, curly! We don't want a repeat of last week!" Ace, the lead guitarist said as he did his signature laugh. "It was once! Plus, it was my first time at there before the show starts!" Eric said again as we was defending himself.

"Well, looks like we're going to be there in a couple more minutes." Paul, the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist suddenly said.

~

They soon all arrived at the hospital and got ready before the interview.

They got out from their car and walked towards the hospital. Despite their intimidating stage presence, they were surprisingly down-to-earth. They greeted everyone with warm smiles, instantly putting the hospital staff at ease.

The interview was set in the hospital's main lobby, a space usually reserved for quiet reflection. Today, it was transformed into a vibrant meeting place. The band members were seated comfortably, their iconic black and white face paint contrasting sharply with the hospital's clinical environment.

The interviewer, a long-time fan, was visibly thrilled. She started with questions about their music, their inspirations, and their journey. The band members answered with candor and humor, sharing anecdotes from their decades-long career.

The conversation then shifted to the reason for their visit - their charity work. KISS has a long history of philanthropy, and they were at the hospital to raise awareness about a cause close to their hearts. They spoke passionately about their efforts, inspiring everyone in the room.

Despite the unusual setting, the interview was a success. It was a unique blend of rock 'n' roll and heartfelt conversations, leaving a lasting impression on everyone present. The band members' genuine warmth and commitment to their cause were truly inspiring. It was a day the hospital staff would remember for a long time.

Before leaving the hospital, they took photos with the children and the sick family there.

"Hey, um,... excuse me? But, where is the nearest restroom?" Eric asked one of the nurse. "Oh! It's a bit far away. But, if you allow me, I'll gladly show you the way in a minute after I pass these paperworks to   my friend. You can wait for me in the lobby." Said the nurse as she left.

"Hey, Ace? I'm going to go to the restroom real quick, alright?" I said. "The restroom? Um,.... Gene told me to keep an eye on you. So, how about I show you where the restroom is! And, to avoid you getting lost again!" Ace said. "But, I already asked a nurse to guide me there herself." Eric said again. "Don't worry. We'll tell her that I already volunteered to guide you there." Ace said and before Eric could come with an answer, Ace already grabbed his arm and walked towards the lobby with him.

~

After using the restroom, they kept on chatting until they passed a nurse coming inside of the nursery.

"Wow. So, this is the nursery, huh?" Eric asked, amazed. "Yeah. I guess." Ace said. Then, a nurse came out from the nursery with a baby in her arms. "Oh! Gentlemen! I didn't saw you there! My apologies!" Said the nurse. "Oh, you don't have to apologize to us." Eric said. Then, his eyes were focused on the baby. "That baby you're holding, are the parents around because I wanted to try and carry a child in my arms for once, may I?" Eric asked but, then the nurse let out a sigh. "This child was abandoned by her parents. Still I find it quiet strange for a parent to just leave their child here right after giving birth to it." The nurse said.