The Search Begins! (Part 4)

~

The next day, Xavier and Akira were entertaining Erica as Tony and his new friends started to go over the plan again.

As night turns into days, two weeks and 3 days have passed.

Xavier and Akira had been planning their escape for weeks, carefully devising an intricate plan to break free from Tony's grasp. They had managed to gather enough information and resources to make their escape that night. However, just as they were about to put their plan into action, Tony discovered their intentions.

Tony, furious and feeling betrayed, confronted Xavier and Akira. The tension in the room was palpable as Tony's anger filled the air. Erica, a two-year-old who had become attached to Xavier and Akira during their time in captivity, watched in terror as the events unfolded before her innocent eyes.

"Xavier, Akira, how could you do this to me!?" Tony shouted, his voice filled with a mix of anger and disappointment. "After everything I've done for you, this is how you repay me!?" Tony shouted which made Erica terrified at the scene in front of her.

Xavier, his face bruised and bloodied from the scuffle that had ensued, tried to reason with Tony. "Tony, we had no choice. We couldn't continue living like this. We deserve freedom, just like everyone else." Xavier said as he tries to reason with Tony.

Akira, nursing a broken arm, added, "We're not your prisoners, Tony. We deserve to live our lives without fear and oppression." Akira said as she made sure that Erica was safe.

Tony's new friends, who had joined him in the room, looked on with a mix of curiosity and concern. They had been loyal to Tony, but witnessing the brutality inflicted upon Xavier and Akira made them question their allegiance.

Erica, trembling with fear, clung to her stuffed animal, her eyes wide with terror. She couldn't comprehend the violence unfolding before her. Her innocent world had been shattered, and she didn't understand why people she cared about were being hurt.

Tony, his anger subsiding slightly, looked at Erica and realized the impact his actions were having on her. He took a deep breath, trying to regain control of his emotions. "I never wanted it to come to this," he said, his voice filled with regret. "But I can't let you go. You know too much." Tony said as he glanced towards both Xavier and Akira.

Xavier, his voice filled with determination, looked Tony in the eye. "Tony, you can't keep us here forever. We will find a way to escape, no matter what." Xavier said as he stood by his words.

Akira, despite her injuries, stood tall beside Xavier. "We won't let you break our spirits, Tony. We will fight for our freedom." Akira said.

Tony, torn between his anger and a glimmer of remorse, realized that he had lost the trust and loyalty of those he cared about. He knew deep down that he had made a grave mistake, and the consequences of his actions were now unfolding before him.

As the room fell into a tense silence, Erica, still terrified, reached out her tiny hand towards Xavier and Akira. In that moment, Tony realized the impact his actions had not only on those he had hurt, but also on the innocent child who had witnessed it all.

Tony took a deep breath and glanced towards Leo. "Leo, I want to take you up on that offer. Let's send this girl's father a threat video." Leo said as he came over and kicked Xavier out of the way. He picked Erica up and sat her in a chair with her hands tied behind her back.

~

~Back with the band KISS~

"Mr. Carravello! It's me, Lauren. I came by to say-" Lauren was cut off by Eric. "Don't worry. I'm not going to press charges on you. I'm exhausted as it is right now." Eric said.