Keep It A Secret Everyone! (Part 4)

~

~The Next Day~

It was a sunny afternoon, and Eric Carr, Paul Stanley, and Bruce Kulick were preparing to catch their 2 p.m. flight back home. They had just finished a successful concert tour and were looking forward to some much-needed rest. However, this time, they had an adorable companion with them - Eric Carr's two-year-old daughter, Erica.

Gene, Peter, Ace and Vinnie woke up first and took the 10 a.m. flight back home.

While Paul, Bruce, Eric and Erica just finished lunch, they were all now gathered at the hotel door. As they left the hotel towards the airport that day.

~

As they all headed towards their reserved car, Bruce was providing Erica entertainment in the car heading towards the airport as Paul and Eric went over the plan once again with Gene on the line.

Paul called Gene to make sure everything is ready.

Paul: Hey, Gene. Is everything alright?

Gene: Um,....yes. Everything's going great!

Paul: And the place is ready, right?

Gene: Almost. But, don't worry we got everything under control.

Paul: Well, I trust you then. See you there.

Gene: Of course. Same here.

Paul hang up the phone as he saw that Eric was now scrolling through his phone and Erica was looking outside with Bruce.

"We'll be at the airport soon." Paul said. "Good. I'm starting to have car sick now." Eric said as Erica giggled at her father's words.

"She doesn't get car sick that easily, huh, Eric." Bruce said as Erica was sitting on Bruce's lap. "No. She's pretty tough, just like her old man." Eric said as both Paul and Bruce were trying so hard not to laugh.

~

Then, they all made it at the airport.

As they gathered their belongings and made their way to the airport, they noticed a higher level of security than usual. Paul Stanley had requested the additional security measures to ensure Erica's safety and to avoid any unwanted attention from fans and the media. They wanted this trip to be as peaceful and private as possible.

Paul Stanley, ever the protective one, had insisted on higher security for little Erica. The two-year-old was blissfully unaware of the chaos her presence could stir up among the fans of her father and his bandmates.

"Erica, sweetheart, stay close to Daddy, okay?" Eric Carr gently told his daughter, holding her tiny hand in his. Erica looked up at him with her big, innocent eyes and nodded, her tiny fingers gripping his hand tightly.

Paul Stanley, who was overseeing the security arrangements, walked over to them. "Everything's set, Eric. The security guys will make sure we're not bothered."

Bruce Kulick, who had been quiet until now, chimed in, "That's a relief. The last thing we need is a media circus around Erica."

Erica, being a curious toddler, looked around and noticed the people following them. With her limited vocabulary, she pointed at the crowd and asked, "Why are people following us?" Her innocent question caught the attention of Eric, Paul, and Bruce, who exchanged knowing glances.

Eric Carr knelt down next to Erica and gently explained, "Well, sweetheart, those people are our fans and the media. They love our music and want to take pictures and talk to us. But today, we want some quiet time together as a family, so we're avoiding them for now."