A Trip To Chicago

One sunny morning, as the rays of sunlight streamed through the windows, Eric woke up with a smile on his face. Today was a special day for him and Erica. They were getting ready to embark on an exciting journey to Chicago, where Eric's band was scheduled to perform a spectacular concert.

As Eric entered Erica's room, he found her sitting up in her crib, her eyes filled with curiosity. "Good morning, my little rockstar," Eric greeted her with a warm smile. "Guess what? Daddy has a big show tonight, and we're going to fly on our private plane to Chicago with the rest of the band too!" Eric exclaimed.

Erica's eyes widened with excitement as she clapped her tiny hands. She loved spending time with her father, especially when it involved music and adventure. Eric gently picked her up and placed her on the changing table, humming a familiar KISS tune as he dressed her in a cute little KISS-themed outfit.

As they made their way downstairs, Bandit was already there, waiting for it's master to wake up. Eric then placed Erica in her high chair as he started making breakfast. While waiting for breakfast, Eric let's her daughter play with his drumsticks to keep her from getting bored.

As they enjoyed their breakfast, Eric and Erica chatted and laughed, savoring these precious moments together. "Erica, tonight, Daddy is going to rock the stage with his band," Eric said, his eyes shining with excitement. "And you, my little princess, will be right there, watching Daddy perform." Eric said as Erica was excited too.

Erica giggled and clapped her hands, as if she understood every word her father said. She had seen videos of KISS performances and was captivated by the music and the energy on stage. She couldn't wait to experience it firsthand.

After breakfast, Eric and Erica packed their bags and headed to the private airport where their plane was waiting. The pilot greeted them with a warm smile as they boarded the luxurious aircraft. Erica's eyes widened in awe as she took in the plush seats and the panoramic view from the windows.

"Someone's early." Paul said as he got up on the plane with Gene behind him. "Don't look at me. I'm excited too but, this is going to be her first concert too." Eric said as he glanced towards his daughter, who was mesmerized by the view.

A couple minutes later, Ace boarded the plane too and they all took off to Chicago.

Erica was playing with Eric's drumsticks. "Your kid really enjoys your drumsticks, huh?" Gene asked from behind Eric. "Yeah. I guess she really took a liking to it." Eric replied.

"Daddy? Going where?" Erica asked as she only knew a couple of words. "We're going to Chicago, sweetheart." Eric said.

"Your dad has a concert there." Ace said as he joined in on the conversation.

Gene Simmons, the bassist with an unmistakable stage presence, chimed in, his deep voice resonating through the cabin. "Eric, you better watch out! Erica might steal the show with her adorable charm," he teased, earning chuckles from the band.

Eric playfully feigned concern, placing a hand over his heart. "Oh no, Gene! I might have to share the spotlight with my little rockstar," he replied, his voice laced with humor. "But that's okay; I'm proud to have her by my side." Eric said.

Paul Stanley, the band's talented guitarist, joined in the conversation, his smile infectious. "Eric, you're setting a new trend in rock and roll: father-daughter duos on stage!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with excitement.

Eric grinned, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. "Who knows, Paul? Maybe one day Erica will join us on stage and rock the drums alongside me," he mused, his voice brimming with dreams.

As the plane cruised through the sky, the band members continued to share stories and jokes, creating an atmosphere of camaraderie and friendship. They reminisced about their early days as musicians, the wild adventures they had on tour, and the unforgettable moments they shared on stage.