The Search Begins (Part 3)

~

Eric let's out a sigh as he glanced towards one of his photos with Erica.

The backstage area was buzzing with the energy of the upcoming show, but Eric Carr couldn't shake off the worry that consumed him. Ace Frehley, ever perceptive, noticed his friend's distress and decided to offer some comfort.

Ace walked over to Eric, a concerned expression on his face. "Hey, Eric, I can tell something's weighing on your mind. You know you can talk to me, right?" Ace asked.

Eric looked up, his eyes filled with a mix of sadness and frustration. "Ace, it's Erica. She's been missing for days, and I feel so helpless. I don't know what to do." Eric replied with a worried tone to his voice.

Ace placed a hand on Eric's shoulder, offering a reassuring squeeze. "I can't even imagine what you're going through, man. But remember, you're not alone in this. We're all here for you, and we'll do whatever it takes to help find Erica."

Eric let out a deep breath, his voice filled with a mix of gratitude and desperation. "I appreciate your support, Ace. It's just so hard to stay positive when there are no leads, no answers." Eric said as he was starting to give up hope.

Ace nodded, his gaze steady and determined. "I understand, Eric. It's natural to feel overwhelmed, but we can't let despair consume us. We have to keep the hope alive, for Erica's sake." Ace said in a reassuring voice.

Eric's eyes met Ace's, searching for solace. "But what if we never find her, Ace? What if she's gone forever?" Eric asked a she was almost starting to panic.

Ace's voice softened, filled with empathy. "I can't promise you that everything will be okay, Eric. But what I can promise is that we'll fight for her. We'll use our platform, our music, and our fans to spread the word. We won't stop until Erica is found." Ace replied back.

Eric's shoulders sagged, the weight of his emotions evident. "I just miss her so much, Ace. I can't bear the thought of never seeing her again." Eric said again.

Ace pulled Eric into a tight embrace, offering a shoulder to lean on. "I know, Eric. And we're going to do everything we can to bring her back to you. Lean on us, lean on our fans. Together, we'll create a force that can't be ignored." Ace said as he was willing to help his friend.

"You're probably right, man." Eric said. "Hey, how are Bruce, Vinnie and Peter?" He asked Ace. "Well, knowing them, probably off to get some rest." Ace said as he stood up.

"I'm heading back first. You can come with." Ace said. "Nah, I'll stay here for a while. I'll catch up with you soon." Eric said as Ace waved him goodbye and Eric did the same. Ace then left towards the hotel.

"I won't give up on you! My little rockstar." Eric said to himself as he stood up and went back into the security office.

~Meanwhile with the kidnappers~

"It's okay, Erica. No one will do you harm as long as I am here." Xavier said as he feed Erica some porridge.

Tony's once ironclad control was steadily unraveling. The abandoned warehouse, their secret hideout, was filled with a palpable tension. His eyes darted nervously around the room, the weight of the situation pressing heavily on him.

In stark contrast, Xavier was a picture of calm, his focus entirely on tending to Erica's wounds. His hands moved with practiced ease, but his mind was far from peaceful. He was grappling with the moral dilemma that their actions presented, the guilt gnawing at his conscience.

Suddenly, the eerie silence of the warehouse was broken by the creaking of the rusty door. A group of shadowy figures stepped in, their faces obscured by the dim light. Tony's face lit up with a mixture of relief and anticipation.