Keep It A Secret Everyone! (Part 2)

~

~The Next Day~

Paul, Gene, Ace and Eric were at an interview while Vinnie went out to start with the preparations for Erica's surprise birthday party.

It was a sunny afternoon, both Peter and Bruce were tasked to look after Erica. Both of them took her to one of the parks in Chicago.

Bruce Kulick and Peter Criss were babysitting two-year-old Erica while her father, Eric Carr, was attending an interview. They decided to take Erica to one of the famous parks in Chicago to enjoy a beautiful day outdoors.

"Hey, aren't those two teenagers there the one that helped Erica?" Peter asked. "Where?" Bruce asked back.

"There? You mean the two teenagers that are buying ice cream and now Erica is running towards them?" Peter said and asked back.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." Bruce said.

~

"Wait! Erica!" Peter yelled as this caught Bruce's attention and they both went after Erica.

They caught up to her. "Don't you dare give us a heart attack, young lady!" Bruce said in a strict voice as he was catching his breath.

"Oh,...hello there." Said one of the teenagers. "Hey there." Peter said back. "I assumed that this is Erica?" Asked one of the teenagers.

"Yes. This is Erica, all right." Bruce replied.

"Oh,... sorry. Um,..my name is Akira and this is Xavier. We were there to help Erica escaped from the kidnappers especially from Tony." Akira said.

"Oh,... right! Well, a pleasure to meet you too." Bruce said.

They chatted for a while. Then, Erica was pulling on Bruce's legs.

"What's wrong, Erica?" Bruce asked.

"Potty?" Erica asked and Bruce was shocked as he and Peter didn't know what to do. "It's okay. I got this." Akira said. "Come on, Erica. Let's get you to the restroom." Akira said as she picked Erica up and walked towards the park's public restroom. "We'll be right back, boys!" Akira said.

As Bruce and Peter let out a sigh of relief. Then, Peter glanced towards Xavier. "She's a keeper, kid." Peter said with a smirk. "Shut up, man." Xavier said as he hides his blushing face over his jacket.

~

~Meanwhile with the others~

"So, how do you think the fans will react to our upcoming album?" Paul asked the rest of them as he pulled out his phone.

"I believe they'll love it. We've put so much effort into creating something special for them." Gene said as he was now removing his makeup.

"Yeah, the new songs have a great energy. I can't wait to perform them live." Ace said too as he sat next to Eric.

"It's always exciting to see the fans' reactions to our music. I hope they connect with it on a deeper level." Eric said as they were all getting ready to go back to the hotel now.

"Speaking of which, how's the preparations for Erica's surprise birthday party?" Paul asked. "It's going great! Vinnie just texted me and said that he bought everything we needed and now, he just needs our help with the decorations." Eric replied.

"Awesome! Can't wait for tomorrow night!" Gene said as he was excited.

~

~Back at the Park~

"Thank you again, Akira. Hey, is it okay if I talked to you about something else with Xavier for a while?" Bruce asked. "Sure! We don't mind." Akira said.