It's Time For The Birthday!

~

After a long day at the airport, Eric Carr and his two-year-old daughter, Erica, finally arrived home. As they walked up to the front door, Erica, holding her dad's hand, looked up curiously at the darkened house.

"Ready to go inside, sweetie?" Eric asked his daughter, as Erica nodded.

Erica, her eyes wide, nodded and squeezed her dad's hand tighter. As Eric unlocked the door and pushed it open, the lights suddenly flashed on, and a loud chorus of "Surprise!" filled the room.

Erica's eyes widened even more as she took in the sight of the room, decorated with balloons, streamers, and a large banner that read, "Happy Birthday, Erica!" She looked up at her dad, her eyes sparkling with surprise and delight.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart!" Eric said as all of his friends soon gathered in front of Erica.

Just then, Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Bruce Kulick, and Vinnie Vincent stepped forward, each with a big smile on their face. Both Xavier and Akira even attended the birthday party.

"Did we surprise you, Erica?" Paul asked.

Erica, still in awe, nodded and let out a small giggle. Gene knelt down to her level and handed her a beautifully wrapped box.

"This is a special gift from all of us, Erica. We hope you like it." Gene said.

As Erica unwrapped the gift and saw the miniature drum set, her eyes lit up. She looked at the drum set, then at Gene, and broke into a big grin.

"Drum!" Erica exclaimed as she stood up and slowly walked towards Gene

"That's right, sweetheart. Just like your dad's." Gene said, smiling. Then, Erica hugged his legs as she looked up towards Gene. "Thank you, Uncle Gene!" Erica said as Gene picked her up and tries his best not to cry. "If there's anyone out there who dares lay a single strand of hair on you, I will personally kill them for you." Gene said as he hugged Erica and Erica returned the hug.

The rest of them just let out a sigh.

Just then, their neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Fox, along with their children, Mackenzie and Max, joined the party. Mackenzie, a seven-year-old with a bright smile, approached Erica.

"Happy birthday, Erica! Do you want to play with me and Max?" Mackenzie asked.

Erica, her eyes still on her new drum set, nodded eagerly. Max, a two-year-old with a mischievous grin, toddled over to join them.

"It's still to early to bring out the cake, so we should just enjoy ourselves first." Peter said.

"He's right." Bruce said, then, he noticed that Eric wasn't talking throughout the party.

Then, he saw that Eric was with his daughter.

"Best day, Daddy." Erica said as she kissed her father's cheek.

Eric, his heart full of love, kissed her forehead.

"Happy birthday, my little rockstar." Eric said as she watched Erica play with Mackenzie and Max while Ace was keeping watch of them.

And so, Erica's second birthday became a beautiful memory, filled with love, surprises, and a whole lot of rock 'n' roll.

~

The party continued as Paul is watching over Erica now as Gene walked up behind him. "Don't you think it's about time for the cake?" Gene asked. "Oh, right! You should probably take care of Erica for a bit while I go and tell Eric." Paul said as he gave Erica to Gene.