04

"I'm okay." I answered their concerns. I'm trying to improve my appearance again. I feel that part of my breasts is too puffed up. But I don't know how to shrink it anymore.

Time and time again, I saw Daniel's eyes caught staring at my breasts. My snow-white skin makes anyone amazed.  sometimes, I misbehave with such stealing gazes. But I remained relaxed with that look. I think it's a natural thing for a man. Indeed, in my little heart I am proud of my big breasts. Although my face is innocent, my body is so seductive.

"I have something for you!" Daniel said to his lover. At that dinner table, I was like a judge separating them. I didn't want to go but Emily insisted. So I was a little bit awkward in that situation.

"What is it?" Emily asked back. Then Daniel stood up and grabbed a bag containing an exclusive champagne bottle.

"Oww,,, I don't want to drink tonight." Emily protested stunned staring at the champagne bottle. But Daniel wasn't a man who couldn't bring Emily down. He still forced Emily with his seduction and opened the bottle. Instantly the fragrant scent of the expensive champagne wafted in my nose.

"Come on, baby, just a little bit. We will have fun tonight." Daniel said.

"Yes, but it's not the weekend. I will have class in the morning." Emily still insisted.

"What about Martha?" Daniel pointed at me.

"Mnnn,,, me. It seems that I can quibble tomorrow. I'll talk to Mrs. Grace when Emily is sick. So you two can have fun tonight." I found a gap between the two of them. Daniel smiled broadly but not with Emily. She covered her face as if she couldn't believe that I didn't defend her.

"You're a traitor, Martha." Emily attacked me, but I knew she was just joking.

"No dear, this is a special day for you. And you should celebrate." I said. "I'll deal with Mrs. Grace tomorrow."

Emily smiled, closing her eyes with both hands. She couldn't even believe that tonight she would get so drunk. Then Daniel would take her to the room and boost her female burrow. I could only go back to my room and hear Emily's door closing. Previously, they sang without rhythm because their brains were affected by alcohol. Maybe the warm tea and balcony breeze at night will make me calm down.

I sneaked out my bedroom door. Then stepped past Emily's room. Of course, an uproar sounded inside. The creaking sound of the bed and the sigh of Emily's crying gave me goosebumps. I couldn't imagine how it felt, either good or sick. You see, I haven't been touched by men.

"Don't be so tight Daniel, you make me want to cry!" I heard Emily begging.

Then, Daniel spoke from inside the room. I became even more curious and pressed my ear to Emily's bedroom door. "Did you use the breast medicine I bought?"

"For what?" Emily fought back.

"Or I will force you to do breast surgery!" Daniel fought back again. This time, I heard the creak of the bed was quite loud. Apparently, Daniel plunged his dick deeper into Emily.

I could only feel goosebumps and tried to get rid of the shadow of the pose of the two of them. I'm sure, Emily was lying down with her legs hanging astride. Then, Daniel moves his hips forcing his in and out of his stick into Emily's burrow. Because Emily's burrow was already moist, Daniel's stick was easier to slide it. It was because I heard a clap between their hips.

"Do you like big tits!?" Emily cursed.

"I like them bouncing." Daniel said.

"Martha has big breasts. You can fuck him whenever you want, pervert!" Emily offended me. I can't imagine Emily saying that about me.

"Yeah, she also has a big butt. I definitely like it when I doggiying her butt." Daniel responds to Emily's challenge.

"You are a perfect pervert! You even glanced at her tits when you ate just now." Emily revealed. I moved my ears away from the door. "It's not that I don't know!"

"I will fuck her like I fuck you!" Daniel's voice was faint when I moved away from Emily's bedroom door. My whole body got goosebumps from their conversation. They are so honest when in bed. I became misbehaving and tended to be horny. Their dirty cursing made me want to blend with the two of them.

My warm tea was already boiling and I quickly took it to my room. I don't want to think too far about romances that have nothing to do with me. Fortunately, my room is lying on the edge and there is a balcony to relax enjoying the night breeze. I changed my party dress to a purple lingerie dress. The material is thin satin to make it nice to wear on summer nights.

I opened the glass balcony door and the wind hit me. Then I closed it again so that my belongings inside would not fly. It feels really good when enjoying the beauty of the city at night. But how much more enjoyable it is when there is no similar apartment building in front of my eyes. Yes, the same apartment is also located next to ours. What To hell with the scenery, I just wanted to cool my body off from the heat of Emily and Daniel's conversation when they were horny.

On the edge, I opened both my hands. Letting the wind hit my body, my lingerie blew revealing my beautiful curves, especially the tight part of my breasts. I imagined someone hugging me from behind like in Titanic. Then I felt his hardened stick touch my butt. Then his hand squeezed my breasts gently, while occasionally pinching and tickling my nipples. So that makes me roll uneasy. My eyes closed at the same time. My lips felt something, as if I was licking a burly man's belly and continuing to his crotch.

Then my eyes opened when I saw something across the building. There was a flash of light exposed in my eyes. My eyes snapped and noticed what it was. "Gosh! It's a telescope!"

I quickly covered my body with a kimono draped over my shoulders. I looked back at it, it turned out that the silhouette of the bald-headed man was engrossed in the back of the telescope.

I folded my hands forward and took a sip of my almost cold tea. Then I noticed it again.

Then,,,

I opened my kimono and revealed a little of my sleeping lingerie. I showed my breasts and nipples to his eyes. I pressed my breasts like I was clamping his stick. Then my tongue stuck out as if to trace the tip. My middle finger pointed towards him to challenge him.