07

That shadow will always overshadow my life story. The shadow of a mistake that will make me fall into the abyss of pleasure. It was all because of my mistake that morning.

"It hurts!" I groaned.

"It's okay, it won't take long. Later you will feel the pleasure." Daniel whispered reassuring me.

"Auhhh,,, don't go too deep." I felt my sexual burrow being torn apart by something hard.

"If you're in pain, you should be lucky because soon, you'll feel good." Daniel remained convinced.

"Stop talking, it hurts,,, auhhh!" I glanced down my body. Daniel had immersed his dick completely into my pussy. Now I only see my fine hair united with his fine hair.

"Relax, your pussy will adapt to my cock." Daniel made it clear.

"Please, stop. I have to go, Emily will wake up in a while." I hit Daniel's burly chest. However, the blow was not painful. But I rubbed and lightly scratched his burly skin. I don't know what shape my face looks like.

But my mouth opened wide when Daniel pulled his dick. The friction between the uterine wall and her dick made me twitch. It felt like I wanted to pee, but it wasn't urine that I wanted to pee.

Slowly again, his Dick infiltrated my pussy. "Oooohhhhh."

"You're getting warm, get ready!"  Daniel warned me.

He pulled again.

Then,,,

"Auuuhhh!" I let out a light scream, my reflex covered my lips.

"It's already slippery." Daniel told.

I don't know what to say, but the stab was amazing. I can only wait for the next. Daniel tried to move his hips back and forth. Three times he did it quietly, then finally he pierced it tightly. After that, he waited for a moment for the amazing taste to disappear. Then he moved his hips slowly back.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I just couldn't answer. If I answer, of course I'm a cheap girl.

I don't know, my mind is messed up. On the other hand I was scared, but I liked Daniel's movements. Moreover, now Daniel is mercilessly smashing my pussy.

"You're wet, look!" Daniel removes his dick and reveals a slippery liquid stuck to his dick.

"What! YOU CUMS INSIDE!" I snapped.

"It's yours, wet blond."

"Oh," I thought, Daniel had released his sperm into my womb. Looking at that wet dick, I was too naïve if I didn't need sex. All the hypocrisy in my mind collapsed instantly. Everyone needs sex, including me.

Daniel rubbed the tip of his dick against my pussy lips. He deliberately bought time to make me curious. Then he said, "want more?"

"Mnnn,,, I don't know,,, ohhh." I felt agitated as the blunt tip of his dick touched my most sensitive part. "It's up to you,,, uuuhhhh."

"Well, I will forcefully make you excited." Daniel praised himself. He said as he inserted his dick rod into my pussy burrow.

He rested his body with his hands and his hips began to sway. Oh, no! The movement made me unable to catch my breath. My lips opened and my body shook unable to keep up with Daniel's rhythm. My exposed breasts with hardened nipples had become an astonishing sight in Daniel's eyes. In my heart, I could only beg Daniel to keep stomping his Dick into my pussy.

Suddenly, Daniel lowered his body. His face almost touched mine. I could no longer help but crush his lips. My tongue came out looking for his disgusting saliva, but it became an opium for me.

"You're so amazing, your pussy is still cramped even though your body is sexy." He praised me.

"Aah,,, Dani,,, you're a fool, ooohhh,,, we agreed not to touch each other, right,, ehhhh?" I spoke in a tone of lust that I couldn't resist.

"Because you are hot and I want to fuck with you." Daniel cursed. His body pressed against me and his lips radiated to my neck. It's because I tilted my head to the side. I was still embarrassed to look into his eyes.

"You broke your promise, you said you just wanted to see. Now you fuck me." I complained while feeling a sensation of great vibration.

Daniel stood up again, and rested his hands again. "Look, your tits are swaying like in adult movies. Can I lick it?"

"Oh,,, you shouldn't. This is for,,, your son,,, oh,, later,,, hehehe." Now I'm teasing him.

"Do you want to cums inside? I'll give you." He was curious about my temptation.

"Haha,,, it's just kidding, hurry up and finish your business. My body is already sweating."

"Are you serious about wanting to conceive my child?" Daniel remained speechless.

"Shhh,,, of course not, stop talking and fuck me." I pulled his neck and pointed his lips at mine. It felt warm when our lips pressed together. Our tongues interlocked together forming an unconveyable love.

His movements were getting faster and I don't know how many times I picked up the cums. I didn't care anymore, my sigh couldn't stand it. Which woman can stand being hit by such a tense dick. Especially the cold morning with the remaining hangover last night.

"Mart,,, auhhh,,, I want to,,," Daniel immediately took off his dick and pointed it at my body.

I was curious to try to glance at how a dick secreted a thick liquid. The liquid spurted out quite a lot at first, Daniel tried to point my face, but the second burst only reached my breasts. Then the third smelt pierced my stomach, and the last one soaked my fine hair. Not only shedding, Daniel flattened his sperm on my body, especially on my breasts. The squeeze smeared with liquid made me tremble.

"Stop it, you are dirty."

"Aren't you the dirty one, you took a bath with my sperm. Hihihi,,, big titty." He joked.

His joke didn't make me shrink, but it made me proud. It seems that I have something I can be proud of, which is my breasts.

I stared at the residual mucus liquid at the end of his dick. I bravely grabbed her dick and brought my face closer.

"Mnnn,,, this is still a little bit left." I said that while swallowing his dick.