16

"Hahaha,,, I can finally get you in!" Daniel said that while he pressed my body against the wall as we closed the door. I can't say anything, I've lost. His violent lips rubbed my neck from base to tip.

Then I remembered my appointment with Mr. Frings. "You know, oohhhh, I have an appointment at 2 o'clock!"

"If it's like that, hurry up!" Daniel did it to me.

Hesitantly, I took off my shirt, loosened my bra and pulled down my pants. But I saw Daniel didn't. He sat on the bed watching me strip my body. I saw him suspicious, he must be planning something to bully me.

"Why are you undressing? You want to fuck me, huh?" It turned out to be true, he pretended to be innocent again. Sometimes his crude jokes make me laugh.

"Isn't it you who wants to fuck me!" I turned his words around.

"Oh, mnnn,,, I forgot when to say it?" She annoyed me even more, but her eyes were staring at my breasts incessantly.

"Oh. You know, your dick is really big. But actually you can't satisfy me!" I didn't want to waste time because in an hour I had to arrive at campus again. And now, Daniel hasn't undressed yet.

"What? My dick is big. Do you like it?" he was amazed, looking up at my face above him. I purposely pressed my breasts against his face but Daniel didn't respond.

"Mnnn,,, yes, I like it." I whispered as I wiggled my breasts, so that my nipples touched his thin beard. Just that, my nipples had hardened and wanted to be sucked.

"Why are you slapping my face with your breasts?" A stupid question that always tempted me.

"Because you are pervert idiots." I answered him. The slap of my breasts is getting harder and harder to his face. Sometimes I would point my nipples right at his lips to provoke him, but the pervert was playing tricks on me.

I keep grinding my breasts to her face. But he remained silent. My body started sweating from the friction.

"Why are you do nothing!" I said curiously.

"Because an idiots do nothings!" He replied casually.

"Hihihi,,," I laughed lightly while buried his face into my cleavage. I wanted to smother his face so that Daniel would have trouble breathing.

"Hufffttt,,, let go!" He pushed my body and slammed his body into the mattress. I couldn't bear to see him lying down, I stepped onto his lap and looked at him in the face.

"Why did you take me to the Motel?" I also want to tease him.

"I don't know," He replied, squeezing my breasts.

"Uhhh,,, don't squeeze like that!" I complained.

"why?" he asked without letting go of my breasts.

"If you squeeze, it will get bigger later, you know?" I'm getting more and more uncontrollable. I felt my pussy lips touch the bulge on his jeans.

He smiled and fiddled with my nipples more deeply. I began to react, my body arched, my chest puffed out making room for his fingers to enlarge my breasts. Daniel's massage was so impressive "Uhhh,,, oh,,, mnnn,,," I sighed without hesitation because we were in the room together.

"Why are you convulsing like that? Are you in pain or pleasure?" Daniel asked me a question that made me howl.

"You're,,, ahhh,, badguy!"

"Why? I'm good, really." He dismissed my statement.

"You're my friend's boyfriend, but you're now playing with my nipples! You teased me constantly, so I was tempted, you were bad anyway." I said that in a sighing tone. My hips couldn't stand still, the friction on my pussy lips gave me goosebumps.

"You like to get massaged like this, huh? Emily doesn't like it." He asked. His finger pinched my nipple and twisted it. It makes me even more unable to hide my ego.

"Don't, ahhh." I interrupted him.

"Don't, what?" He was curious.

"Don't do this with Emily anymore!" I said affirmatively.

"What?" He didn't understand.

"Do it with me, just with me! Mnnn,,, pinch while twisting like before, it fells good!" I affirmed while demonstrating his hand movements like before.

"Hahahaha,,, you're starting to like me, huh?" He made trouble again. But I admit his hand movements are like those of a professional masseuse. Sometimes he rubbed my nipples with his five fingers. Alternate from left to right. It is like a flick of the tongue but has a harder texture.

"Not really, I just like the way you twist my nipples." I remain arrogant to him.

"Then what else?" He tried to lure me again.

"Mnnn,,, let me think,,," I pretended to think while pointing to my own lips. My eyes looked up like a thinking person. "It's your lips and tongue that like to suck my nipples."

"Do you want to suck the nipple?" He asked.

"Mnnn,, I thought first," I lowered my body and put my hands together to bring my breasts closer to her face. "Later, if I sigh, it will continue to feel good, how about it? Do you want responsibility?"

He was hooked, his hands gripped my waist and his lips kissed my breasts. His kiss produced a red stain of victory. Then his tongue whirled pooled on my nipples. I whispered to her, "You're smart to make me happy? I'll ask for fuck later."

"I'll fuck you until morning!" He said threateningly.

My position above allowed me to see his lips kissing my nipples. His tongue licked like a candy. "Mnnn,,, I want to put something in?"

"Where do you want to be stabbed?" He asked innocently even though he was already horny.

I pressed my hips against his lap. "Here, but yours is not big enough, I think."

"Are you insulting me!" Daniel stroked the cleavage of my ass and his fingers played with my pussy lips. "You're already wet, look your pussy is like a bitch."

I was angry, but I also wanted him to be angry with me. "Your cock is still too loose in my pussy. So I'm not good!" 

"Bastard! Muddy pussy girl! Your pussy smells fishy." He was angry, but his anger made me even more violent.

"Hihihi,,," I laughed as Daniel's fingers touched my g-spot. "Don't make me laugh, baby. You haven't taken out your cock yet. Are you embarrassed, my little one?"

"You big-breasted bastard. Look at your nipples, there are already many people sucking them! I'm sure of it?" Daniel pushed my body and stripped him of all his clothes angrily. I just smiled, took off my glasses, and slept astride the mattress. I allowed him to ramp up my body.

Oh, not big at all. I was amazed in my heart. But my words still mocked him. "Here, visit in my cave for free."

"You bastard bitch! Cuuuhhh!" Daniel spat on my pussy and directed his dick at it. I held my breath for a moment before he hit my pussy.

Then.....

Kriiingggg...