21 Chapter 2 : Brainless Brain

Chapter 2 : Brainless Brain

I don't know, what really happened to me, my face pensive staring at the window with the sky cloudy above it. The wind began to whizz sprinkling leaves on the trees. Instantly, I thought of Daniel's touch. When I remember it, then a painful moment happened. Although I actually liked Daniel's touch.

I remember how his jokes that made me more lustful, even his insults towards me made my lust even higher. It's just in verbal terms, not to mention the touch of his hands on my body. It was impressive and made me daydream a lot. Oh,,, if only I was with Daniel. Of course, I won't let go of his hard stick from my grip. Now, Daniel is just my imagination because he has to marry Emily. Emily was pregnant and I was happy, at least I didn't betray my best friend.

The sound of thunder sounded from a distance and I still had to wait for Mr. Frings for extra classes. It was about to rain and it was almost 4 P.M. Suddenly, there was a sound of the door coming from Mr. Frings' room.

I sighed and stood up, heading for Mr. Frings' room. "Have you been around for a long time?"

"Not so long, Mr. Frings." I replied as I entered Mr. Frings' room. I saw Mr. Frings take off his suit and tie. He looks more relaxed, but still with small glasses, a bald head and a neat mustache.

"Come in," he whispered as he closed the door after looking around. Like someone who is being tailed. Then, I just remembered what Emily said a few days ago. Mr. Frings is often involved in scandals with schoolgirls. Oh, no. I should have refused or pretended to be sick. But I had already entered Mr. Frings' room and saw him lock the door.

"Sit there," he pointed to a chair facing a desk. The desk was facing the wall and there was a laptop. I sat down, and saw Mr. Frings pulling out a chair right beside me. More precisely behind the right side of my body. I thought, he should be in front of me. So that I can see the face and pay attention to it. But now he was on the side behind me.

"Yesterday, what were you sick with, Martha?" The opening question begins.

"Mnnn,,, it's normal. Yesterday, I was in the period of period." I tried to answer the question.

"Does it still hurt now?" He asked again.

"No, Mr. Frings." I answered again.

"Good, then open yours!" His request surprised me. Does he want to come clean with me? I also didn't realize that his question and my answer seemed to lure myself into the abyss of pleasure.

I hesitated, and then I put my bag down. My body got goose bumps and my heart was pounding. My face was pensive and my blood rippled through my every vein.

"Come on, open your book. Go to page 69!" He tried to repeat it. I came back to my senses, he didn't tell me to open my pants, but opened the book. I wanted to laugh amusedly but couldn't. It turns out that my mind is dirtier than before. This must be because of Daniel's prank on me.

I opened it, it turned out to be a matter of how a person stores something that must be removed in the body. Mr. Frings is a sociologist. "Read and explain to me the third paragraph?"

I read it quickly even though I didn't understand it. Then, I felt something from under the scruff of my neck. A rush of warm breath touched my skin. It seems that Mr. Frings is starting to be cheeky with me.

"Have you finished?" His question stirred my brief reverie.

"Mnnn,,, this article reminds us that every individual has something hidden from their minds." I tilted my body so I could see Mr. Frings. He just sat back and relaxed with one of his hands on the back of my chair. So, if I leaned back, his hand would touch my back. Then I continued my statement. "So, no matter how hard the individual keeps it, it will definitely be revealed one day."

Then he straightened his body, so that his body almost touched me. "How is the example, can you give an example?"

I felt uncomfortable, but I had to answer it. "Mnnn,,, maybe the feeling of love,,,"

"Love is just a hallucination that cannot be described. Can it be more common?" He was very serious looking at me. I became misbehaved.

"Mnnn,,, what is it,,, "I tried to think deeper.

"Lust," he answered instantly.

I just fell silent while frowning. Then heard an explanation from him. "Everyone has lust, right? And everyone tries to hide their lust. But everyone is helpless when they are lustful."

His answer made a lot of sense and gave me even more goosebumps. In fact, I've been a nerd and introvert on my knees in front of lust. It was proven that Daniel could squeeze my breasts and suck my nipples without permission.

"Do you have any lust?" He gave me a question that was hard to explain.

"Mnnn,,, you said, everyone has lust. Of course, I have too." I replied.

"Where does lust lie?" His question was like baiting me.

I didn't understand, but I just answered, "maybe,,, mnnn,,, in our mind."

"Not there," he blamed my answer.

"Hummnnnn,,, So where, sir?" I didn't understand what he was thinking.

"On your body. Let me show you?" He replied briefly while picking up a pen in his pocket. Then, he pointed his pen toward my breasts, and thrust it into my tender breasts.

"Mnnhhhhh,,," I hissed softly and briefly, the pen's thrust hitting my very sensitive nipple. It made me daydream for a moment when his words began to ring in my ears.

"You're hissing, it's a sign that you have lust, and this part is a sensitive zone that you're supposed to defend, But you can't!" He again touched his pen to my breasts, this time he moved it around my nipples. I felt an unbearable tingle. But I still want to maintain my dignity.

I was lost in thought. Really, I didn't understand this time. My mind was flying, the touch of that pen made my breasts bulge. My breath was shorting and my face was flushed.

Then . . .