24

"Your Dick is not good. Can you fuck me?"

Of course, the word was just an insult that meant anything to him. Actually, the trunk is so big that it makes me shiver. Moreover, he didn't shave his hair, so the friction between my hair and his hair made me lust even more.

Because I insulted him, Mr. Frings told me to sleep astride the table. His hips moved to shake my hips. Although not too fast, but the size of his dick is enough to make me squirm.

"Am I good now?" He asked seriously.

I, who squirmed with pleasure, had to momentarily recover my consciousness. "Mnnn... Can it be faster, sir. You stabbed me too slowly."

Plakkk... "Auh... its hurt!"

He slapped my breast. Then he began to move his hips again. His standing position allowed him to see my breasts swaying. Mr. Frings couldn't stand the charm of my breasts, he lowered his body and kissed the skin of my breasts.

"These are perfect breasts." He complimented me while grabbing my nipples with his lips. I felt his teeth bite me so strongly, but I wasn't in pain. I was getting wetted by Mr. Frings' lustful direction.

"Auhhh... Please keep going. Don't stop..."  I felt it, an irresistible sense of pleasure. I squirmed and puffed my breasts to her face. When I'm horny, my breasts are so tight like using silicone. 

But, not that long. Mr. Frings took off his dick and pointed it at my stomach. Her body trembled at the sense of something about to come out of the tip of her dick.

"No, not yet. Please..." I protested when Mr. Frings' thick white liquid spilled on my stomach. But I just resigned myself because that's what a man is like, always letting out his desires regardless of the woman.

"Huh,,, thank you. You're really amazing." He sat on the sofa and praised me. The stem of his dick gradually shrinks with the descent of lust. But it's different from me who grabbed the tissue in my bag to clean the remaining sperm. I can't say anything. I just frown that Mr. Frings left me like this. I wanted to orgasm but he came first.

I tried to find something around, "where's my pants?"

I deliberately didn't close my breasts, who knows he still wants to enjoy it. I approached Mr. Frings who was sitting on the sofa. I puffed out my still tight breasts lutingly hardened towards him. "Did you see my pants, sir?"

"Hahaha... Your pants are still hanging on one of your legs." he pointed at part of my leg, I did it on purpose because I was still horny.

"Mnnn... I forgot." I also tried to smile.

It seems, my trap worked. "Don't wear it yet."

Mr. Frings pulled my waist and started sucking my nipples again. I didn't just stand still, I sat astride his lap. "Mnnn... Haaahhh... Please stop, sir. I... Auhhh... Feel amused."

I'm sure when I say that, men will play with their tongues on my nipples even more. I really enjoyed it, I grabbed Mr. Frings' head and buried it into my breasts.

"Stop biting my nipples." I complained of pain, but my body said otherwise. I slapped my breasts on his face. Then I glanced at the part of his dick that was starting to tense. In my heart I felt proud to have tensed the dick that had orgasmed.

"Martha, you're straining me again. Do you want one more round?" Mr. Frings asked me. Actually, I don't need to answer.

"Mnnn... Ouch. how is this going?" I pretended to complain. "Alright, but just a minute, sir."

Mr. Frings got up from his seat and took off my shirt. Now I'm made completely naked. He also took off his clothes and looked at me lustfully. I was even more anxious because I didn't know what he was going to do to me.

His rough hand squeezed my breasts. Then his lips explored my neck. We hugged until the shaft of his dick was tucked into my crotch. I squirmed even more because he was also moving his hips, so that the tip of his dick rubbed against my pussy lips.

"Turn around, I want a standing doggy-style." I obeyed and turned around. I deliberately opened my legs so that my teacher's big dick would be easier to beat my pussy. "What dream did I have last night, so that I could fuck you like this."

"Ahhh... auhhh... mnnn..." I could only smile contentedly feeling my pussy being worked on by his dick. Although Mr. Frings' movements were slow, but his dick made my walls twitch. I could even feel the tiny muscles in that dick.

Plaakkk!! He slapped my supple ass.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed in surprise.

"Look at you now. You're fit to be a porn star." Mr. Frings praised while moving his hips tighter so that the insults he gave were just an expletive to me. The insults made me more excited and my blood boiled. I was almost at the top, so I moved my hips to compensate for the beat.

"Oohhh... You're really great." Mr. Frings praised me but he stopped the beat. But I still took it out and put his dick in my pussy.

"Ahhh,,, sir. Don't stop, please. I'm close." I felt disappointed, but I was sure Mr. Frings wouldn't have let me suffer like this.

Then, he began to move his hips again. It went deeper and deeper penetrating through my womb. My body hardened and my lips groaned, giving off all kinds of lust that I had stored for several days. My eyes turned white and my sweat flowed, feeling the peak of lust I dreamed of. Although I was still hopeful, it was Daniel who was stomping behind me. But I was quite happy and relieved, because my lust was fulfilled again.