20

"So here's the plan." I began to devise a plan with Daniel so that Emily would not know what we were doing. "You see Emily first, half an hour later I'll come into your room. As much as possible, you should kiss Emily when I enter your room. Then I will pretend to be annoying."

"You mean, kissing like this!" Daniel pulled my neck and kissed me on the lips. Instantly I felt the warmth that I had felt last night. But I'm still aware that this time isn't right.

"Stop it, we have to move." I forced as I pushed Daniel's body away from me.

"Ok, we'll continue later." Daniel threatened me, but I couldn't answer anything. I just fell silent as if I wanted to or not. But right now I don't need to think about that touch. I just need to come see Emily and apologize about last night.

Daniel left me in the lobby and I headed to the toilet. I washed my face and tried to calm down. Not to forget, I sprayed perfume to remove the smell from my body. Indeed, the scent of a person who has just fucked is different from other people. The aroma is more fishy and feels sultry. It seems that I have to take a shower, but the timing is not very right.

After half an hour, I went out and bought some souvenirs for Emily, not forgetting the roses and some cookies.

Then, , ,

"Martha, , ," a familiar voice sounded towards my back. It was the voice of Mrs. Smith, Emily's mother.

I turned around and looked at it. "Mrs. Smith. When did you come here?"

I approached her and hugged her. "I took the flight early in the morning."

"Sorry Mrs. Smith, I couldn't accompany Emily last night. Because, , , ," I tried to make excuses, but Mrs. Smith interrupted me.

"It's okay, Martha. I'm glad you came. Right now, Mr. Smith and Daniel are talking about marriage. Accompany me to drink coffee with me for a while." Mrs. Smith's words made me confused. But I'll ask about it later after sitting down and taking a sip of coffee.

"Mrs. Smith, you said about marriage. Isn't Emily too early to talk about it. Emily is still in the fourth semester of college?" I tried to flick through the information politely.

Mrs. Smith just smiled slightly and rubbed her forehead. "Indeed, I actually don't like it when Emily is too far from home. But Emily went to college here was her father's will. Now, everything has happened and Emily needs to get married as soon as possible."

"Mmnnn,,, you mean,,," I was confused by what Mrs. Smith was saying. Do they not like Daniel who has been dating Emily, so Emily must be married as soon as possible. If that happens, I will be the happiest woman to have got Daniel completely.

"Don't you know yet, Martha?" Mrs. Smith said. Then Emily said to me again, "Emily is pregnant and Daniel has to take responsibility for marrying Emily."

"What!!" I was shocked beyond belief. It felt like my blood was boiling from having heard this confession.

"Don't you know it yet?" Mrs. Smith asked.

"Not yet, I,,, just surprised." I said speechlessly.

"But you saw Daniel sleeping with Emily, did you?" Mrs. Smith asked again. I just nodded without saying, because I was confused about what to say?

"Why don't they think about condoms or any contraceptives?" Mrs. Smith was anxious and wiped a drop of tears in her eyes. "Now, Emily's future is in Daniel's hands."

I took Mrs. Smith's hand and said, "calm down, Mrs. They are convinced that this is the best. I am also sure that with Daniel, he will definitely make Emily's life happy. I'm sure of it?"

A tinge of smile was seen on Mrs. Smith's lips. "Thank you, dear."

Two days later, Emily is still in the hospital and plans to be taken home temporarily. fortunately, Emily was not angry and suspicious of me. I can still talk as usual with Emily. I was even asked to take care of a leave letter on campus for Emily. The same thing happened to Daniel, he had to go back to his hometown to tell his parents. And I was alone on campus with no friends. But I'm also lucky Daniel isn't around. If he was there, surely he would have taught me in bed.

I still want Daniel to stay with me, but we only got into love last night. But that's okay, I guessed so. Emily is indeed suitable for handsome Daniel, so I can only see them happy, which is enough for me. When I was pensive, I could still feel Daniel's scent. Even the spit I can still feel it. Recalling that incident, my body became goosebumps and heated up.

Then I heard someone's voice from behind. My position standing in front of the locker surprised me. "Eh,,, you,,, Martha, aren't you?"

I turned my head and saw that the bald Mr. Frings had been standing behind me. I was surprised to see him.

"You have lied to me, two days ago I was waiting for you in class and you didn't come. Do you want a D on your report card?" He threatened me.

"I, I'm sorry, Mr. Frings. I completely forgot that time. At that time my stomach hurt and I had to go to the clinic." I said apologetically. But again, I saw Mr. Frings' eyes glancing at my breasts.

"Oh, you're sick, so you're absent from class, right?" He asked.

"Yes, that's right, Mr. Frings." I took comfort because Mr. Frings accepted my reason.

"Go to my room at 4 o'clock this afternoon. You must have missed a lot of things." Mr. Frings said that. The real thing made me doubtful, but as usual. The rules are absolute and inviolable.

"All right, Mr. Frings." I can only say that.

The classroom became very fast and the school building was suddenly quiet. There are only a few cleaners at work. I waited on a bench right next to Mr. Frings' room on the 3rd floor. Soon, it's 4 o'clock and he hasn't told me to come into his room yet.

In fact, I will only get extra classes. But why is my heart pounding and my body getting goosebumps. Will something happen to me?

========
Chapter 1 End