06

"No kissing, no going in. Just take a look." I reminded Daniel again.

"Okeeeyy,,," Daniel shook his cock in front of me.

I was forced to lower my pants to the thigh. He clearly saw my crotch overgrown with hair. Sometimes Daniel would bring the tip of his cock close to my crotch and almost hit my feminine lips.

"Hey, it's too close." I reminded. Our position standing opposite each other made me feel the sigh and temperature of his body rising.

"Aren't you tempted by me?" Daniel whispered, almost kissing me on the lips, but I avoided. His lips just fell on my neck.

"I just want to ,,,mmm,,, help you?" I hissed because the tip of the cock touched my feminine lips. It made him realize that my warm liquid was touching his cock.

"Wait,,, are you wet?" Daniel looked at me.

"No, it's just plain water." I insisted.

"I want to see," Daniel squatted down and stretched my legs.

"Stop, you,,, that,,, don't touch it." But Daniel kissed my damp crotch.

I slapped him. Plaakkk

"Sorry, I'm too much." Daniel stood up. I angrily fixed my pants again.

"You're stupid, I told you not to touch it! Solve it yourself." I was angry and wanted to leave him. But Daniel held my arms together. I saw his eyes glance at my cleavage.

"Please, I won't touch that one again. What if, mmnnn,,, your breasts." Daniel teased me again. His face approached my cleavage and inhaled the fragrance.

"No," I refused and struggled but my struggle seemed to mean nothing.

"Please, I won't touch it again. I just want to imagine you, Martha." Daniel said that on his knees. I couldn't bear to see him begging like that.

"But hurry up, I have class in two hours!" I said that while unveiling my Sportbra. Daniel's eyes were amazed to see my two pink nipples challenging his lips.

"Oh, dear." He adores. Daniel sat on the floor leaning against the kitchen table. "Can you sit here? In front of me, you will get tired of standing like that."

Daniel pressed his legs together so that I would sit on his thighs.

"You're crazy Daniel! I don't want to sit there." I cursed, but Daniel pulled my knee. So that my knees flexed and I sat astride his lap.

"Come on, let's have fun for a while." Daniel's whispers petrified me. Moreover, I was faced with cock meat that was horny.

Daniel started shaking his cock again. His tongue stuck out staring at my breasts hanging in front of his nose. Oh, no. His tongue stuck out as if to make my nipples messy.

Then,,,

Prettt!!!

"Are you farting?" Daniel was suspicious of the voice. I feel ashamed of the release.

"No, it's not me!" I tried to reason out of embarrassment.

"You, big tits bitch with a big fart." He abused me.

Plaaakkk!!! I slapped him.

"Slap me again, big booty fart!" He insulted me again.

Plaaakkk!!! I slapped him again.

"Look at your breasts, the nipples are starting to harden. Are you horny too? I'm sure your pussy wants to rub against my cock." He has gone too far.

"Stop talking, you bastard!" I replied to him.

"Give me your tits, my lips will be gagged by your big tits!" He said, opening his mouth. His white teeth made me misbehave, his sticking out tongue made me twitch.

I didn't think anymore, I thrust my breasts to his lips. He choked on my breasts, "Huuffttt!"

It felt like my blood was boiling and my body was all itchy. You see, it was the first time I breastfed someone, and again what I breastfed was an adult man. I wanted to laugh out loud, but my breath tightened. My sweat flowed out following the rush of my passionate breath. I didn't realize that my lips were getting naughty, my lips were sighing a million sensations that I felt for the first time.

"Mnnnn,,, uuhhhh!"

Daniel sucked, then licked my nipple. His hands were no longer on his cock. But it was on both my breasts.

"Do you like it?" Daniel looked at me, his hands twisting my nipples.

"Not so, just amused." I'm still overwhelmed with selfishness. In fact, it feels really exciting.

"Want more?" Daniel opened his mouth in front of my nipple. Like he wanted to eat a jumbo-sized burger. I knew he was teasing me.

"Mnnn,,, it's up to you,,," I replied teasingly as I wiggled my breasts. He just silently opened his mouth.

"Come on, bring your tits!" He asked me.

"Take it yourself,"

Then,,, "Auuhhhh!"

Daniel pulled my body closer to him. That made me sit on his cock. And even more exciting, the cock was as straight as my feminine lips.

"Oh, Daniel,,, mnnn,,, you made me a mess." I subconsciously whispered that word to him.

"Move your hips forward and backward." Daniel said guiding my hips.

I didn't answer, but Daniel helped me find rhythm in the rush of lust. My hips moved by themselves. The hiss of lips and sweat dyed the delights of that morning.

"Your body is warm." Daniel whispered when he sucked my nipple.

"You are naughty, it's because of you." I scolded him.

"Why is it because of me? I'm just sitting here, and you're riding on me." He started joking.

"Shhh,,, stop talking! Just suck my nipples!" I thrust my breasts to his lips. I had found my movement, my body heating up with tingling all over my body.

Daniel with his gluttony, devoured my nipples and chopped them with his teeth, then his tongue gave a solid reaction to my nipples.

"Daniel,,, oh,,, you got me wet!" I whispered because I couldn't hold it back.

"You're already wet? Then I will get you out." Daniel pushed me up and pulled my leggings up.

"Hhhhnnn,,, no, not here." I was worried when Daniel took off my leggings even though one of my trouser legs was still hanging there.

"Open your legs?" Daniel asked me to open my legs even though he was actually forcing me.

"You've never shaved your hair, have you?" Daniel whispered as he pointed his cock at my pussy. I lay on my back with my arms, so I could see the cock pointing towards my pussy.

"Auuuuuggghhhkkk!!" I screamed as the cock began to press into my burrow.