22

"What do you feel?" I didn't realize that Mr. Frings' lips were close to my ears. So the question turned into a whisper.

"Hhhh,,,,mnnn,,, I feel amused." I whispered accompanied by a sigh.

"Now, read page 70. Read it for me!" He told me. I couldn't say anything, the tip of his pen had made me hesitate. I don't know what my next fate will be. I was supposed to slap him, but now he was right next to me. Even his body stuck to my body. I could only stare at the writing in the book, which was occasionally blurred because my lust was messy.

"Didn't you hear? Read it for me!" He pressed his lips against my ears, so that I felt his mustache hit my ears.

"Oh, okey, Mr." I'm just obeying now. And now I'm starting to read it, "Lust is a great feeling or emotional force in a human ahhh being hiiihhh."

I hissed lightly, because Mr. Frings touched my breasts with the tip of his pen. His touch hit my nipple, even though I was wearing a bra. "Directly related to one's thoughts or fantasiessshhh,,, mnnn,,,"

Then Mr. Frings whispered a word in my ear. The whisper was so close that I felt her exhale. "Go ahead."

I saw, he put down his pen. I don't know what happened, he began to use his hands. His skillful fingers began to land on my breasts. And I continued my reading, "Lust is a powerful psychological,,, Ohhh,,,  force that causes an intense desire or desire for an object or,,, mnnn,,, ssshhh,,, situation for the fulfillment of that emotion."

I felt upset, because Mr. Frings' hands massaged my breasts gently. When I woke up, my body was facing her and my breasts puffed out towards her. Then Mr. Frings said, but this time his face was right in front of me.  "It's really tight, do you like it?"

I could only nod softly subconsciously. My lust has gone up giving him an opportunity. I didn't expect that this low my dignity was.

"If you like it, keep reading." Mr. Frings whispered again, he now uses both hands to massage my breasts. I was just speechless enjoying the massage. I didn't dare to look at him. My face was too flushed and my eyes were blurred. Then he took my shirt up and forced, "read quickly!"

"Auhhh,,," I screamed for a moment. But that scream was only a metaphor for my passionate lust.

"Why did you stop reading, bad girl! Plaaak!" Mr. Frings slapped my tightened breasts. Although still covered by the Bra, the cleavage made hia eyes light up.

"It can be a lust for knowledge, power, and more,,, more,,, auhhh,,, more..." I couldn't hide it, my body froze and my eyes dropped. I felt my nipples being touched by his fingertips. His movements created a vibration that made me unable to bear it.

"More,,, more,,, do you want more?" Mr. Frings' whispers made me even more unconscious. Now that I didn't care, I put the book down and tried to enjoy the torture of lust.

"Mnnnhhh,,,, mnnhhhh,,," I kept sighing as I turned my face away. I'm still too shy to display my sensual facial expressions. I bit my own lips to hide my lustful sigh.

"Do you want more? Answer me!" Mr. Frings snapped at me and I just stared with a low nod. Then he lowered my Cup-Bra so that my nipples were visible to his naughty eyes.

Not waiting for orders from me, Mr. Frings lips began to swallow my nipples. "Auhhh,,, don't,,, stop it,,, don't,,, auhhh,,, sir,,, slow down,,, please."

I felt a different sensation to what I felt with Daniel. Mr.Frings' tongue moved quickly to touch my nipple. Followed by tingling because the mustache touched my sensitive parts.

"Stop it, sir. Auhhh,,, please." My lips still resisted, but my body didn't. I felt an amazing tingling sensation. My breasts are getting hardened and puffed up. And I'm sure Mr. Frings won't just let me go.

Mr. Frings suddenly released the sucking of his lips on my nipples. He fixed his glasses, and sucked his nose. I looked at it with a feeling of doubt, because I still felt lust in my body.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" He said as he fixed my bra and my shirt.

My face flushed because I had just been hit by a burning rush of lust. I couldn't answer Mr. Frings' question. But obviously, my crotch has been moist and warm.

"I'm sorry about that, can we continue the lesson?" He repeated his apology.

I just replied with a nod of my head. My lips have been tight-lipped because I am ashamed to speak. He had found my weakest point and I just let it go. I was ashamed that I should have refused, but I was tempted instead.

"Open your book on page 113." Mr. Frings said.

I opened it immediately, but my eyes were still withered and blurry by the incident. The embarrassment and awkwardness made me unable to speak.

"Read it!" Mr. Frings said.

But I couldn't say anything. I'm still embarrassed, my heart is still beating fast and my face looks flushed.

Then, I felt her lips touched my ear. He whispered, "why don't you read, I'll punish you if you don't read it."

Instead of being afraid, I felt tingly as the warm air again touched my nose. I admit, I am indeed easily amused. So that a small touch can make me squirm.

"Alright if you don't want to?" Mr. Frings pulled my book and put it on the desk.