11

I know, he is playing tricks on me. He tried to make me more tempted and curious to him.

"You perverted bastard. You open it and just want to see. Stop acting, moron!" I said as I puffed out my chest, almost my nipple hit his lips.

"I don't know what to do? What should I have done? Do you know?" He acted again. I chuckled softly at his stupid expression.

"You have lost your memory!" I lightly hit his forehead, but it was accompanied by a gentle rub on his hair. I didn't expect Daniel's hair to be so silky.

"Mnnn,,, can you tell me what's next?" He's getting stupid and makes me impatient. Then his compliment made me float. "I've never faced a tits as big as yours."

"Hahahaha,,, you are so good at teasing me." I chuckled at his joke. "Let me tell you, brat. If you see big tits like this, you have to lick it."

Not having had time for me to finish my words, Daniel immediately stuck out his tongue. "Like this?"

"Auuuwww,,, mnnn,,, yeaah,,, mnnn,,, something like that." I couldn't hide my lust anymore. My whole body was tingly and only Daniel could scratch it. For quite a long time his agile tongue toyed with my nipples. My nipples were wet with his spit.

"Then, what else?" Daniel played tricks on me again.

"Mnnn,,, this nipple of mine hasn't." In a coquettish manner, I thrust out another nipple. "Don't let her be jealous."

Daniel played with his tongue twisting slowly on my nipples. The round slashed the bulge of the flesh. Then in an instant my eyes blinked, receiving the rapid movement of his tongue. I felt like peeing, my blood rippled and my lips dimly sighed a pleasant hiss.

"Auhhhh,,, Daniel,,, just like this. Don't stop yet, I like it. Aaaaahhhhhh,,, ahhhh,,, ahhhh,,," The hot liquid touched my crotch and soaked my underwear. I had been urinating, but the liquid made me twitch and made my head rise. My lips opened screaming a million pains from the peak of lust I felt.

"You've had an orgasm?" Daniel suddenly said something like that.

I'm at a loss as to what to answer? The same feeling I had with Daniel a few days ago. Now I feel it again. "Mnnn,,, I don't know." I just smiled as I pulled down my shirt again. Now my breasts have been closed from his view.

"Are you sure? I just licked your nipples, and you've orgasmed." Daniel made fun of me.

Now, he is sitting next to me. No more awkwardness between us. And I plucked up the courage to rest my head on his burly shoulder.

"It's because of you." I blame him. Then I was honest, "You played with my body since you were on the train, I could only hold it back, but I eventually let go too."

"Mnn,,, let me see!"

"Uh, what do you want to do?" I protested. Daniel slipped his hand between my jeans. His hands were so skillful that his fingers managed to uncover my panties.

"What? You're drenched like this. Are you a squirt?" Daniel then retracted his hand and smelled my feminine fluid.

"Just little bit, mmmnn,,, it just flows." I answered as best I could. My eyes were still looking at his finger which he was now licking himself.

"Why don't you say you want a squirt? I like women who can squirt." Daniel is now complimenting me. Not only that, Daniel unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down.

"Hey, people will see it later!" I reminded Daniel that we were in a public place.

"Let it." Daniel stretched his legs and looked at my wet panties. Slowly his face approached my pelvis and inhaled the scent of my pussy.

Seeing his mischievous behavior, Emily's words rang in my ears. "Just thrust my crotch, he will obey me."

So I want to try it. I moved my ass on the edge of the bench so that it made me lie down a bit. So that I was able to stretch my legs. Then I whispered something, "do you want to feel it?"

He glanced at me for a moment, then began to perform his depraved actions. He forcibly pulled my underwear.

Then,,,

kreeeekkk!!!

"Damn, fool, you tore it up!" Daniel tore my underwear. But my anger stopped when his lips kissed my lower lip.

I was curious, I saw the action of his lips and tongue sucking my liquid. Until it runs out and licks the rest. I could only stroke his hair and feel my lust rise again.

"You're thirsty huh, pity!" I tried to tease him.

Daniel responded by licking my pussy lips quickly. His head moved up and down following the flow of his tongue.

"Hey, Don't be greedy." I tried to muffle it. "Mnnn,,," I sighed instead. "Stop it, I even want to be fucked later, you know?"

Daniel stopped his tongue games in my pussy. "Do you want to be fucked?"

"Mnnn,,, you see, you keep playing my pussy. I become,,, mnnn!" I couldn't say that lust was high anymore, and I wanted to feel his dick piercing my pussy like that morning.

He took out his dick that was already tense. I noticed his reddened dick tip and green muscles accompanying his shaft. It's horrible but it's a shame if I reject it. In my lust, even I wanted that dick from earlier. However I am embarrassed to reveal.

"Wait, wait, we must have a deal!" I tried to hold it back for a moment. "You have to promise not to take it out inside!"

"Let's talk deal or no deal! I won't take it out inside your pussy, but in your mouth, how about it?" A moment later Daniel put his Dick in my pussy.

"Auhhh,,, disgusting. But it's up to you. Uuuhhhh,,, my position is not good." I struggled because I was half-sitting. Then Daniel laid me down on the bench, and he started ramping up my hips.

His Dick moved quickly as fast as the blink of an eye. I pursed my lips while adjusting my breath. The sound of clapping between our hips made me race.

"Let's try doggystyle!" Daniel let go of me and turned me around. "Lift your hips slightly and straighten your legs."

I just tried it, and it worked. My body shook along with my legs. My body moved along with his dick poke. Daniel tried to lift my shirt and play with my breasts. His fingers twisted my hardened nipples again. Then, I felt the intensity of the throttle getting louder. I'm sure he wanted to get out because he gripped my arms tightly.

Then,,,