3.) Founded

The next day Karina arrives at school drained, and tired because she stayed up all night feeling paranoid.

The only thing on her mind was the journal. She doesn't believe that Minjeong has her Journal, she couldn't possibly have it.

"Yo Karina!" She turns to see Ryujin waving.

Ryujin was Karina's science buddy. They'd spend hours on Thursdays getting work done for class in the library.

"Oh hey!" Karina puts on a smile.

"Ready to study after school?" Ryujin smiled.

Her hands move to grasp onto Karina's arm, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Oh, right.

Karina has a feeling that Ryujin's been a little too touchy lately.

Just last week when they were studying, Ryujin kept staring at her and setting her hands over Karina's.

At first she thought it was just a friendly thing but when Ryujin pecked her on the cheek last Thursday, she suspected something.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Karina nods.

"Great." And Karina gets startled as the same lips peck her on the cheek again.

She watches as Ryujin walks away and once she's out of Karina's sight, she turns around only to run when she sees Winter staring at her.

She swore she saw those eyes stare at her.

Now the thoughts were flooding her again. Does she have the journal? No, she can't.

Winter just keeps staring as she sees Karina running off somewhere and a frown comes on her face when she realizes that Karina was out of her sight.

She puts the mop down and grabs the journal out of her backpack and looks in the direction Karina went.

"Where are you going Winter?" Taeyeon asks as she cleans the window.

"Looking for someone."

______________

Karina comes to a halt in the hallway, out of breath as she's panting for air. "Holy shit-" just then loud running steps approach her from behind.

Looking back, she knows exactly who it was just by the shoes. "Karina."

She looks up to see Winter, holding the yellow journal
In her hands with a small smile on her face.

"I found this on the table yesterday.." winter wipes the sweat off her neck.

Seeing Winter up close was different than seeing her from afar. She was gorgeous, even with sweat glistening on her, she was shining.

Karina just stares at the girl, looking at every detail she could absorb before looking right back at the journal in winter's hand.

"..thanks" Karina takes the journal out of her hands and runs.

Before winter could let out any other words, Karina was out of her sight once again.
___________

Lunch arrives, everyone's favorite time of the day.

"Hey bitch" Aeri greets Karina when she arrives at the table.

"Hey" the older girl smiles.

"You look happier than you were this morning." Aeri points out.

"Yeah, I found my journal!" Jimin giggles.

"Whoa, where was it?"

Then she remembers how she found the journal this morning, finding herself blushing.

"Gurl you're blushing." Aeri laughs as she pokes into Karina's cheek.

"Shut up!"

"I'm assuming Winter had it?" Aeri smirks.

Karina just nods and drinks her water but half the water shoots out of her mouth when Aeri slaps her arm quite violently.

"Oh my god what-" Karina coughs.

"It's Ning." Aeri whispers.

Ning Yizhuo was the cheerleading captain. Known for her irresistible charisma and cute smile. Don't forget the fashion sense, she's a literal fashion icon.

According to Aeri that is.

Aeri looks at Ning from across the cafeteria. "Hey Rina, I think she doesn't know where to sit."

"Ok and?"

"Well we can offer her to sit here." Aeri responds as she keeps an eye on Ning, wandering the Cafeteria.

She constantly smacks Jimin's arm when she sees Yizhuo approach their area of the cafeteria.

"Shit Karina, should we offer her to sit here?"

"Bitch that's up to you." Karina responds. Rubbing her abused arm. "And quit hitting me!"

"Okay, I'm gonna go up to her." And with that Karina watches as Aeri walks up to the cheerleader.

A few seconds later, Aeri comes back with this huge smile she couldn't contain on her face with Ning alongside her.

"Ning, meet Karina." Aeri introduces.

"Hi!" Ning smiles and Karina smiles back with a wave.

They all sit and Ning starts talking almost immediately.
"Thanks for letting me sit with you Aeri."

"It's nothing really," Giselle blushed with a chuckle.

On the other hand Karina hides a smirk as she glances at both girls talking.

She then decides to take the remaining time to take her yellow journal out and look through the pages.

And after a few minutes, she flips across a page with a note in it.

Cautiously, she takes the note out and unfolds it to see a phone number on it.

Along the tiny paper note she sees the name 'Min' and her heart just stops.

Minjeong definitely read it.