8.) Not her

That day Minjeong was sent to the office with a complaint of a fight in the library.

Her mom was also brought to the office for further detail and Winter was embarrassed when she saw herself hit Ryujin on the CCTV footage.

"You are aware that causing more trouble could lead to a bigger suspension." Principal Kang.

Now Winter really was in trouble.

"Ms. Kang i'm sorry for not keeping an eye on her.'' Taeyeon sighed as she looked at Minjeong.

"Youre lucky youre not losing a job or anything. However if something like this was worse, you could be on the brink of leaving this district. The both of you." Ms. Kang shook her head.

Even if Ryujin has been in trouble a few times around campus and suspended, it doesn't mean that Minjeong was free from school punishment.

"As for you Minjeong, you'll be helping your mother out around the school over time." with that the principal dismissed both of them.

"Ow!" winter yelps when her mother pinches her ears.

"Why'd you get into a fight?" Taeyeon scolded Minjeong.

She kept quiet, not wanting to speak the truth when her mom asked. She refused to tell her mom the reason.

"That girl irritated me, that's all.." that wasn't the only reason.

"You have to hold your temper sometimes, Winter. Don't just let it out." Taeyeon sighed.

............

Both stayed after school to clean but for Minjeong, it wasn't as fun as it was this afternoon.

When she heard the bell ring, a bunch of students rushed out of the building ready to go home. Sadly winter couldn't.

She just hopes no one knows what happened in the library today. More importantly she hoped Karina never found out.

But what can Minjeong do? news spreads its way around like wildfire and does its wonders.

"Win, can you clean the women's locker room garbage bin downstairs?" her mom asked and she nodded as she made her way to the locker rooms.

She walked into the locker rooms only to hide when she caught a glimpse of karina. The panic in her chest and the brain whirling as she thought of what could've happened if Karina caught her.

Maybe it's too late?

"Winter, there's no reason to hide." The sweet but sullen voice echoes through the room and into Minjeong's ears.

Not a second later and winter sees Jimin in front of her, not a single smile displayed on her face. It's like she was disappointed or upset.

"O-oh! Hey, how are you?" Winter nervously laughs, looking away.

However Karina ignored that question. To think that she didn't know what happened earlier today was quite wrong. She had questions for Winter.

"Are you alright?"

The short haired looked down to the ground. "..yeah."

"You don't need to lie." The older one frowned.

Chills run down Winter's spine when Jimin sets a hand on her shoulder.

"Listen Min, It's not your fault for hurting Ryujin."

"If anything, I want to thank you for that." Jimin smiled.

Knowing that she wasn't in trouble for hurting Ryujin was a relief but the fact that she still hurt her over something so stupid was shameful.

At least that's what she thought.

"How?? I mean, I hurt her. She's your friend, she likes you-"

"I didn't like her."

"I never liked her."

"Minjeong I Like you, Not her."