7.) Fight! Fight! Fight!

Karina spent another night without sleeping because of her endless thoughts of Winter. Even now in the cafeteria she couldn't stop thinking or staring at winter mopping the ground from afar.

"Karina, did you apply too much blush today or something?" Aeri asks the older girl.

She ignores Aeri, looking away.

"You've been staring at the janitor for 15 minutes now." Ning points out and Karina gets embarrassed.

Although it was true that she's been staring, Winter was also staring. Well, glancing from time to time because she couldn't get distracted any further.

After lunch ends, winter finishes her juice box before putting the cleaning supplies away.

Free from classes and cleaning for the day, Winter decides to head into the library to read or something. Her mom insists that she takes a break from cleaning as well.

But the moment she steps foot in the library, she thinks of what happened yesterday.

If she's being honest, she feels as if she was betrayed.

Seeing Karina kiss another girl after winter spent the night before reading the entire journal about Jimin's love for her 'Janitor.'

But what happens, happens.

She finds a book to read and proceeds to find a table to read at.

And with a quiet library like this, Winter took the time to realize her surroundings, and focus on her more.

A few minutes into reading, she felt relaxed, calm. But it all fades when another person decides to join winter at her table.

Out of all the empty tables, Ryujin chose to sit where Winter was and she knew Ryujin wanted something.

"Hi." Ryujin smiles.

Winter doesn't know her by her name but she knows her by appearance.

She's the one Karina kissed.

"..hi?" Winter blinks.

Something about Ryujin irritates Winter. A lot, and maybe it's because she's closer to Karina than Minjeong was with the older girl but she just despises Ryujin.

"You're the janitor, right?" Ryujin asks.

Winter could feel her blood pumping like crazy. She can't stand Ryujin. "..it's Minjeong." Winter corrects.

"Yuh huh, so what's the relationship between you and karina?" Ryujin cuts to the chase.

Winter swore she had never seen this girl before. Each day she passes the halls, not a single day has she seen her.

"What's your relationship with Karina?" Winter asks instead.

Ryujin stayed silent.

"..her study partner."

"Explain what that was Yesterday then." Winter grits her teeth in annoyance.

Ryujin's brow furrowed. "Why do you want to know?"

"Because she's mine." Winter snaps.

Holy shit what the fuck did I just say- winter panics internally. Maybe taking your anger out in a possessive manner wasn't right.

"Oh really?" Ryujin spits out.

"..no." Minjeong sulked.

She hates to admit it but really, Karina wasn't hers.

Ryujin scoffed. "You know I don't get why you would be the one around her, just clean and do your job."

"I'm sure cleaning has nothing to do with my Jimin." Ryu smirked.

With just enough anger, surely someone would lose some hair, or maybe a broken nose.

"If anything you shouldn't be the one kissing her without permission." Minjeong grits.

And she watches Ryujin listen, feeling the atmosphere tense and becoming cold.

"I'm sure she didn't like that, it could be the reason why she ran." Winter glared.

"You take back what you said!" Winter flinched as the hardcover book flew at her.

Winter told herself she could've been more careful. Only if she had known Ryujin would throw hands so suddenly.

But it didn't mean she'll stop.

However, Ryujin decided to roughly grasp the older girl's hair, making her yelp in pain.

"Let go!" Minjeong yelled

"What're you going to do bitch?"

"You have no right to tell me what's right!" Ryujin pulled on Winter's hair harder.

Surely tears of pain ran down from her eyes so winter had to do some things, hopefully she doesn't get suspended.

Winter grabbed onto Ryujin's head, and with enough force she smashed her against her knee.

And just seconds later, Ryujin's nose was bleeding streams of blood.

With one push Ryujin went stumbling against the bookshelf and Minjeong took that moment to run away because she didn't know what to do.

She was scared and upset.