10.) Girlfriend

"Minjeong, why are you here?"

"I was..waiting for your class to end."the short haired blinks.

She's probably been at that door listening to the conversation the entire time and Karina felt bad that she had to.

"I'm sorry Minjeong."

"No, it's alright! I mean, that's just what it's like for me everyday."

"What is?"

"A janitor, it is embarrassing." Minjeong sighs.

"No Min, look at me." Karina cradles the girl's cheeks.

"You're not a janitor, doing what you love isn't something you should be ashamed of."

"Even if other kids were to call you that, just know that I think you're like any other person out there."

"What am I really to you?" The younger one asks.

"The girl who does what she wants without others getting to her. Acts as if the negative thoughts were nothing."

Minjeong blinks, a smile creeping up her face.

______

Another week passed and As words spread throughout the school, Karina thought it was better than having Ryujin around the school.

Ryujin was suspended for 2 weeks and in those 2 weeks Winter gotten the chance to get closer to her girlfriend without Ryujin bothering her.

It's lunch now and Winter was just about to grab the mop in the closet when her mom Stopped her.

Winter looks up to see her mom looking at her. "What are you doing? Go eat lunch with your girl!"

Winter felt her ears were gonna fall off.

"Thanks mom," winter smiles as she walks over to the cafeteria.

"Karina's got a girlfriend!!"

"Hey you got a cheer for that you could do for Karina?" Aeri jokes with Ning.

"No, but I can make one!" Ning laughs.

Karina tries to hide the huge smile in her face with her hands, then she feels two arms wrap lightly around her neck.

"Are you going to eat?" Winter spoke into Karina's ear.

The girl turns around to face Winter, practically jumping into the girl's arms without a word.

"Are you gonna eat lunch with me?" Karina asked her girlfriend.

"Mhm, what should I get?" Winter looks at the menu in the front.

"Hmmm, come with me I got one!" Karina drags winter out of the chair and over to the front.

Aeri and Ning were left staring at the two couples laughing from afar, "look at those two love birds. I wish I had what they have."

Ning sighs, looking over at Aeri.

"Oh Aeri, will you be watching me from the top bleachers again?" Ning grabs ahold of Giselle's arm.

The older girl glances at her arm, struggling to get a word out.

"I-uh..y-yeah! Like always. I will always be there watching!" Aeri's face turns red.

Ning smiles, shoots her a finger gun before going back to drink her smoothie.