4.) First Kiss

Karina waited outside of the library for Ryujin because they were supposed to work on their science project together

After a few minutes, Ryujin showed up and walked in after she greeted Karina.

"So have you finished the worksheet yet?" Karina asked Ryujin.

The girl simply replied with a nod, wrapping her arms around Karina's arm. "All of it." Ryujin spoke close to Karina's ear.

Close enough for Karina to feel the warm breath hit her ear, and sent chills up her spine.

She pulls away. "Uh, that's good. I did too."

30 minutes passed and they were discussing their plan for the project but everytime Karina started talking, she noticed Ryujin staring at a particular area of her face.

With the rest of the study session, Karina just keeps seeing Ryujin stare at her.

It was kind of uncomfortable and she felt the need to say something.

"Uh, ryujin?" The younger girl smiles.

"Nothing wrong or whatever but, why do you keep staring at me?"

Ryujin just blinks as her smile fades to this look that Karina's never seen. "Well.."

"I like you Karina."

"A lot."

Karina just stares back at her, because how is she supposed to feel?

"Huh?"

It gets even more shocking when she feels Ryujin's warm lips against hers.

There's this instinct telling Karina to pull back but she hesitates because she's trying to process what's happening.

But when she sees a familiar person from afar staring back, she pushes Ryujin away and wipes her lips.

Ryujin just blankly looks at Karina, watching her scurry.

"I'm sorry, I have to go.."

Karina runs off, catching a glance of Minjeong looking at her and she doesn't stop running until she reaches the exit.