9.) Ryujin

She wasn't sure how to take that confession. Was Karina serious? Even if that journal expressed everything about her, she still didn't believe Karina really liked her.

"You're alright. It's okay." Jimin cradles her face. Running her thumbs against her cheek.

She's pulled into a hug in the middle of a high school locker room, smelling the fresh scent of Karina's silky hair.

It's what never fails to make Winter's heart skip a million beats per second, breathtaking. All she wanted was to kiss her.

Maybe not now though.

Who knew from afar Ryujin was there watching?

__________

Ryujin was into one mission.

Find that stupid yellow journal Karina and with her all the time, and expose it.

Expose how the pretty girl like the "disgusting" janitor. That's all ryujin wants.

When Karina arrived to class, she silently sat next to Ryujin without making any eye contact.

But when ryujin pokes on her arm for something she looks over. "Hm?"

"Karina, can you come to the bathroom with me please?? I wanna do my hair really quick before we present."

Right, the project is due today and they had to present.

Ryujin on the other hand had something in mind.

"Fine, but we have to make it quick." Jimin sighs, getting up and leaving the classroom.

Ryujin waits until she is out of sight, and until the teacher was busy before quietly digging into Karina's backpack for that yellow journal.

Luckily the teacher was busy talking with another student and Ryujin took that chance.

It's rather easy to find the journal, and she quickly takes it and hides it inside of her backpack.

Jimin on the other hand waits for Ryujin to come and it takes a while until she sees the girl running in with her makeup bag.

"What took you so long?"

"I was speaking with the teacher." Ryujin lied, before looking into the mirror.

Karina's eye wanders the bathroom, looking everywhere because there wasn't a reason to look ryujin doing her hair.

It's at the right time she heard heavy footsteps enter the bathroom.

She looks over the moment Ryujin looks over and they both stare at Ning, at the entrance of the bathroom.

Except Yizhuo's eyes darted at Karina with a look of concern.

Ning pulls the older girl out of the bathroom and into a decently quiet place away from ryujin.

"You should stop hanging out with Ryujin."

"What happened?" Karina asked.

Ning puts down her backpack, unzipping it to take out the familiar yellow book.

"How did you-"

"Listen, I respect what's Inside of this journal therefore I won't read what's in here." Ning starts.

"But just trust me Karina, let me protect this journal for today."

Jimin stays quiet, trying to understand what's happening. The look of determination and trust was seen in Ning's eyes and of course Karina couldn't see that.

"I was talking to the science teacher When you left for the bathroom and Ryujin snuck into your bag for your journal."

"For whatever reason, I took it out of Ryujin's bag and kept it in mine because she'll be looking for it again."

Karina's eyes look back at the bathroom, her teeth slighting gritting in disappointment.

"Thanks Ning." Karina smiles.

"I'll talk to Ryujin myself." Karina looked back at Ning.

__________

After the presentation and all of that happening, the class packs up and leaves.

So does Ryujin, but Karina stops her.

"Ryujin."

"Yes?"

The girl walks up her. "Get this into your head okay? I'll say it loud and clear."

"What are you-" ryujin was cut off when Karina's hand tightly squeezes her shoulders.

"Don't touch any of my belongings when I'm not around and don't ever come near me after this. Okay?"

She wondered how Karina knew, but all of that didn't matter at the moment.

"Karina, do you not know what you're getting yourself Into?"

"You like a dirty disgusting janitor. Isn't that not embarrassing?"

The audacity, and Karina just rolls her eyes trying not to feel the need to throw hands.

"Is this who you love? Is Winter who you want? If not then leave me and her alone." Jimin felt outraged.

"Jimin didn't you forget?" The girl questioned.

"I like you! I literally kissed you that one time. Doesn't that kiss mean anything? Didn't it tell you anything about us?"

No, Karina wanted no memory of that day and certainly no memory of Ryujin.

She shook her head refusingly. "No, I hated that kiss so much. It's something I feared over Ryujin."

Has had enough, and decides to walk out the door but of course Ryujin had more to say.

"You think I'm not going to tell the entire school about your crush?"

At this point Karina didn't care. Ryujin could tell the entire world and everything would still be okay.

"You do what you want to do. Just stay away from me and Minjeong." She walks out.

Apparently, someone else was behind that classroom door listening