one

"what do you mean you're pregnant?" namjoon mumbled, biting his nails as he stared at his sobbing girlfriend.

the woman threw the plastic test at her boyfriend, "do you not know what pregnant means? are you an idiot?" she cried, namjoon picked up the test that had fallen to the ground because of his failure to catch it and stared at it.

for gosh's sake, the boy was 19 and on track to go to medical school. he was a child himself! he couldn't take care of a child!

"are you going to have an abortion?" he carefully asked, "no! we have to get married, namjoon!"

oh wow.

he was going to be a 19 year old married father.

"m-married?" he carefully asked, "yeah!" she cried, "i don't want to get married yet" namjoon mumbled, "do you think i want to get married? especially to you?" she screamed, "oh.. i don't know"

despite his hurt feelings, he rubbed her back and wiped his tears. what would be made of him now? what about his girlfr— i mean wife?

well, kim namjoon ended becoming a pediatric neurologist and his now ex wife worked in cosmetology.

we're not going to go into depth about what happened during his girlfriend's pregnancy and after. that's a story for another time. all that matters is that he's a doctor now and gets to see his daughter every weekend. he pays his child support and gives his daughter everything she could probably ask for.

seolhyun
ur daughter needs money

namjoon
what for and how much??

seolhyun
things

namjoon
??
can u make this quick??
im busy

seolhyun
clothes

namjoon
oh
i thought you had already bought some
she said u bought her some when i hung out with her last weekend

seolhyun
all you do is run your mouth
are you going to deposit me the money or what??!!

namjoon
yeah i'll go after work
i get off at 8pm

seolhyun
what a sad life

namjoon sighed and set his phone down. he was just confused. he didn't mind setting his daughter money, but why was seolhyun saying she needed clothes? his daughter had just told him about all the clothes her mommy had bought her.

he worried a lot about his daughter.

he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock, "doctor kim" a young man said, namjoon blinked and made eye contact with the man, "oh doctor jeon, how can i help?"

"i'd like a patient to have a neuro consult, are you available?" he asked. after working together for almost 2 years, they knew each other pretty well.

he nodded, "i'll send in the order" jungkook smiled, namjoon smiled back and leaned back in his chair.

in namjoon's opinion, jeon jungkook was one of the sweetest people someone could ever encounter. he did everything so gracefully. from the way he placed a stethoscope on his patients chests and the way he ran an ekg, it was so gentle and reassuring.

jeon jungkook was just born to work in pediatrics! everything he did was suited for children.

"this is my airplane" jungkook said in a high pitched voice as he showed a small boy his stethoscope, "do you want to touch the airplane first?" he asked, the young boy nodded and made grabby hands towards the medical instrument.