five

namjoon sighed seeing yuna's school calling whilst he worked. why didn't they call seolhyun? he wasn't allowed to be near yuna anyway.

"good morning" namjoon answered, doodling on a sticky note, "hi. can you bring yuna a change of clothes?" the teacher asked, he stopped doodling and raised a brow at the request, "what?" he mumbled, "she urinated herself"

"she's almost eight. are you sure it isn't water or something?" he asked, "i'm sure. she's really embarrassed and scared. her mother denied bringing her clothes" the teacher said, namjoon sighed, "um, i'll send my friend. i'm not allowed.. sorry, yeah" he spoke before hanging up.

namjoon
dr jeon
are you busy?

jungkook
it's my day off so no

namjoon
my daughter had an accident at school and she needs clothes
can you drop some off?
i'm not allowed to be near her

jungkook
why is your daughter still having accidents?

namjoon
that's what i'm saying
oh well
please?

jungkook
yeah 👍

namjoon returned home to his messy house that his attorney told him to clean up for his home interview.

could you blame him for not having the energy to do so? cleaning his home was his last priority when all he could think about was the allegations made against him. she could've picked any lie, but chose abuse.

he cried at the thought. he had done absolutely to deserve this. all he had done was be an amazing father and cherish his child. was that not enough for the selfish woman?

seolhyun
so u gon send the 4000 or no

namjoon
what
no
ur literally taking me to court for abuse

seolhyun
man wtf
it's ok i got other ways

namjoon
alr then use ur fucking ways idc

"i'll give you 50 for an hour" the man said, seolhyung put a cigarette in her mouth, "give me 75" she spoke, "what the fuck? your daughter isn't even all thatl" the man scoffed, "yet you still want her. are you gonna pay?"

the man sighed and pulled out the money from his wallet, "you're a bitch" the man sighed before open yuna's bedroom door.

the little girl gasped seeing the man. she wanted to speak and scream, but felt like she lost her voice. she pulled her knees to her chest and shook her head.

why her? when would this end? she felt like her pain would never end. the little girl had never felt like this.

jungkook
how's the custody case going?

namjoon
well not that well i don't know
i miss yuna

jungkook
i'm sorry to hear that :(

namjoon
yeah she's my baby

jungkook
i hear you (i have no kids)

namjoon
you'll know when you have kids
you think you'll never feel it but bam u have a kid and suddenly you'll do anything to make sure not even a fly hurts them

jungkook
woah
i want that

namjoon
it was incredible
i got baby fever from my baby