six

jungkook
namjoon we should have have a date at the cafeteria

namjoon
cafeteria..??
and do what?? eat their pizza??

jungkook
personally i like their yogurt

namjoon
yeah we can do that!!
when's your lunch?

jungkook
in 20mins

namjoon
okay me tooo

"flowers? where'd you get them?" jungkook chuckled as he accepted the roses, "gift shop" the taller one answered as they took a table at the cafeteria, "thank you" he smiled, setting it on the table and humming .

"have you eaten from the cafeteria before?" namjoon asked as they got in line, "a couple of times" jungkook said, "i come here quite often to pick up something for lunch or dinner. i don't dedicate time at home for food, but i really should" he chuckled, "you should! i find it very fun!" jungkook excitedly said, "fun? that's an interesting word choice"

"i'll teach you some day, you'll love it" jungkook reassured, earning a small smile from namjoon who had his hands in his pockets, "so, what are you doing after work?" jungkook asked, "i have to deep clean my apartment for a home check"

jungkook raised a brow, "a what?" he asked, "i have to clean my apartment for someone to evaluate and see if they can find evidence of abuse" he mumbled, "oh gosh, i'm sorry" he frowned.

it was silent for a second, "could i help?" jungkook shyly asked. he always wanted to help people, it didn't matter what it was.

"you'd do that?" he quietly asked, earning a nod from the slightly younger one, "of course. what time do you get off?" jungkook asked, making namjoon smiled widely.

"your apartment isn't even dirty or unsafe. what is there to do?" he asked, namjoon shrugged and crossed his arms, "we could.. clean yuna's room?"

"i guess so" jungkook spoke and was guided by namjoon to the girl's room, which was huge. no way a small girl got the biggest room in the apartment?

"does she have the master bedroom?" jungkook chuckled, "yes" namjoon simply answered, "why? she's seven" he asked, "well, i don't really need all the space. she's a growing girl who needs room for toys and vanities and what not. plus, she's actually eight now" he sadly mumbled, "when's her birthday?" jungkook asked.

"october six" he answered, feeling tears brim in her eyes, "it was a saturday. it was my turn to host her birthday" he croaked, "was there anything specific you wanted to do with her?" jungkook gently asked, "she wanted to go to the mall and pick out a tiara"

"like a real one?" jungkook chuckled, "i'm not sure" he mumbled, "but i was going to buy whichever one she wanted" namjoon reassured as he straightened up some plastic dolls.

"woah" jungkook smiled, "do you think she's spoiled?" the cardiologist asked, "yeah.. i mean, her father's a neurologist, it'd be odd is she wasn't, you know?" he chuckled, "when we have time, i take her to volunteer just so she can see that other people don't have it like she does, or when she acts greedy" he shrugged, "that's.. interesting. i've only ever heard of people taking away their child's electronics"

namjoon hummed, "she has a tablet only because her mother and i were arguing about it. she's only allowed two hours a day" he said, "i think that's reasonable" jungkook reassured as he folded some clothes that were on the floor.

"her clothes are so cute" he smiled, "mhm, her mother works in cosmetology" namjoon said, "so, makeup and stuff?" jungkook asked, "yup. i always asked that she doesn't introduce yuna to it though"