Chapter 3 - Sleepiness night

Amy and Rory were asleep, Maddie was in her room, just sitting there. The Doctor was in the console room, thinking about Amy on how it could be positive and negative on the same time, just spinning up and down. Then he was confused and sighed, looking at it as then Maddie went out of her room and asked the Tardis. “Where is the Doctor?” The Tardis hummed and pointed her the way. “Thanks, girl.” She thanked the Tardis as she walked and walked as then she found the Doctor in the console room, looking at the scanner/ screen. “Doctor?” She asked a little worried.

The Doctor hummed as then he looked at Maddie. “Hmmm, oh hey dear.”

“Uhm, my father’s car is still in that place, in Utah.” Maddie told him, nervously.

“Oh.”

“And he doesn’t know anything, about what had happened.” Maddie continued.

“Oh.”

“Maybe we should go and grab the car and bring it to my father?” She asked to him.

“Oh yeah, we should do that.” The Doctor nodded.

“Well, shall we?” Maddie gestured the console.

He nodded to her. “We shall, dear.” Then they piloted the TARDIS together, to Utah and grabbed the car, cause it can appear around it.

~00~

Sometime later, they had did it, the car in the Tardis, in a room for cars and motors. Then they went to Maddie’s father, Liam Brown. When they arrived there, Maddie went to first to come out and knocked on the door, forgetting her key. Her father opened the door, seeing his daughter there. “Thought you had your key?”

“I forgot.” Maddie shrugged as then the Doctor did something to make the car appear as know it stood next to the Tardis. Maddie glanced at the car. “I have your car, dad.”

Liam smiled. “I see, so what happened?” As the Doctor came to them.

“A lot.” Maddie replied to her father.

Liam nodded and waved for them to come in. “Come in and tell me everything.” Then they came in the house and told him everything that had happened on their adventure.

~00~

After they had told everything about the adventure, Maddie pulled her father aside and told him that she had seen the Doctors death. “I saw his death, dad. And it was awful.”

“What do you mean, you saw the Doctors death?” Her father her confused.

“Well, we were recruited, remember? I saw the Doctor and he was older, he and River were on the same time. New even much, then we picnicked and hos death came.” Maddie looked at him. ”It was all well planned.”

Liam nodded to her. “It must have been awful.”

“Indeed and the worst part of it, I can’t even tell him.” Maddie was close to tears. “He can never know.”

“I will keep my mouth shut.” Liam told his daughter.

“I know, dad.” Maddie looked at him.

~00~

Much later, they had said their goodbyes, the Doctor was awful at that, but he did it this time anyway. When they were in the Tardis, the Doctor had it set into motion as he did noticed that Maddie had a small gun and had grabbed it without knowing her, at least he thought he did as then he held it up and asked to her. “Why do you need this?”

Maddie looked at him with eyes widened. “Why did you grab that? I needed it.”

“Why?” He asked suspicious.

“I didn’t felt safe without it.” Maddie admitted. “I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you.”

The Doctor walked towards her, putting away the small gun. “Why didn’t you feel safe without it?” He asked softly.

“I was afraid that somebody would hurt me or better yet you, please let me keep it for a while?” She looked down. “Till I feel safe ones again?”

“Don’t you feel safe with me?” The Doctor looked hurt.

“Of course, I feel safe with you. It’s just, when I’m alone, is that I don’t like.” Maddie replied to him.

“Tell you what, it’s about time that you get one of these.” He held up his screwdriver. “Maybe you will feel safer with that as well?”

Maddie nodded to him. “Yeah.”

Then he also grabbed her small gun. “It’s yours.” She grabbed it. “As long I’m busy making you a screwdriver.” He told her.

“Understood.” Maddie nodded. “When will I see you room?” She changed the subject.

“Why?” The Doctor looked surprised.

“Cause, I have never seen it, dear.” Maddie smiled at him. “We are in a relationship for god sake and I still haven’t seen it.”

The Doctor blinked. “No, you haven’t.”

“So?” Maddie asked.

“So… What?” He asked back, not understanding her.

“Sometimes you are so thick, dear.” Maddie walked even closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

The Doctor looked at her, penny dropped. “Oh… You want to see it know.”

“Yes, Doctor.” Maddie nodded.

The Doctor kissed her as then he told her. “Come on then, I will show you my room.” Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him. Him showing his room to her.

~00~

After that, they went to the kitchen, to make some food. When they arrived in the kitchen, Maddie grabbed from the refrigerator noodles, chicken, vegetables and she also grabbed a plank and placed there the stuff. Then the Doctor wanted to help her as then he grabbed a pan and placed it on the stove. “Domestic.” Maddie comment to him. “Never thought you would help me.”

“Of course I would help you, dear.” The Doctor glanced at her.

“I like this.” Maddie told him as she cut the vegetables.

“Me too.” The Doctor nodded.

Maddie looked at him. “So you like domestic now?”

“Yes.” He nodded. “Never thought I would say that, not since my companion Rose was stuck in de parallel world.”

“Well, it’s nice, but not about Rose.” She smiled at him.

“Indeed.” He nodded to her.

“Are Amy and Rory asleep?” Maddie suddenly asked.

“I think so.” The Doctor replied to her. “Why?”

“It’s nothing to worry about know, I can ask about it later.” Maddie shrugged it off. “I just want to eat right now.”

The Doctor looked at her, frowning a bit as then he asked. “Is there something you are not telling me?”

Maddie sighed. “Yeah, but I can’t tell you, cause you have to figure it out on your own, sweetheart.” She didn’t look happy and didn’t want to keep a secret much longer, but it has to be, until he figured it out on his own. Then she can tell him everything. “I’m sorry as I said before, you have to trust me and I know you do, but please just figure it out on your own.”

“I understand.” The Doctor looked at her.

“Thank you.” She looked more relieved.

“Your welcome.” He said to her, he will figure it out what the big thing is and figure out what was wrong with Amy, if it is the last thing he would do.

~00~

Authors note: I hope you liked this interlude and I know its short, but yeah. If you have ideas, tell me and I would include in the story!!

Until next time, bye.