Chapter 18 - Getting married

The Doctor was jumping around the console as Maddie watched him. "Theta, our guests for our wedding. Who will come?" She asked him. "Well obviously Amy and Rory."

"Don't forget, River and our kids. Our future kids. They said they witnessed our wedding." The Doctor added.

"More people?" Maddie asked.

"Sarah Jane and her son Luke." The Doctor was still jumping around the console. "Oh, Jack Harkness." Then he make a face. "Maybe a bad idea."

"Why?" Maddie asked confused.

The Doctor ignored it. "Oh Martha Jones and Mickey Smith. They could come as well. Just they don't know this regeneration. Though that's okay, I think."

"Theta?!" Maddie exclaimed. "Jack Harkness? By is that a bad idea?"

The Doctor looked at her. "Not a bad idea, perse, he is just a flirt."

"Ah okay." Maddie hummed. "Are you going to introduce me to the others? Before the wedding?"

"Ah yes!" The Doctor exclaimed as then he put coordinates on the screen. "We go to Martha and Mickey first. It's easier to pinpoint them."

Maddie nodded. "Okay and be careful with the driving, I'm still pregnant." As then she moved over the to Captain' chair and tucked herself vast.

The Doctor looked at her, sighing. "Yes, dear." Then he flipped the levers and they were off.

~0~

They materialised by their house as Martha and Mickey walked out and saw the Tardis, they looked confused. Then the Doctor and Maddie stepped out of the Tardis. "Ah Mickey." Then he looked at Martha. "Hello Martha."

Mickey looked confused. "Who are you and where is the Doctor?"

"He is the Doctor." Maddie replied to him. "And I'm Maddie."

"Hello." The Doctor waved.

Martha blinked. "You are really the Doctor?"

"Yes!" The Doctor exclaimed.

Then Mickey realized. "You have regenerated."

"Yes." The Doctor nodded.

"But why are you here?" Martha asked confused.

"Well, I want you to meet Maddie, but she has already introduced herself so..." The Doctor clapped with his hands. "Maddie is very special to me and we are getting married and we want you to be there."

They were confused as Martha asked. "Could you explain a bit further? Who is Maddie to you, besides the obvious." She pointed at Maddie's stomach.

"Oi, I don't come randomly with pregnant women." The Doctor exclaimed.

Maddie smacked him. "Maybe, that's because, they don't know me. What I am to you. If you just explain."

The Doctor scratched the back of his head. "Okay, this is Maddie and she is my soulmate, in your human term..." he trailed off.

"And i'm half human and half Time Lord, Lady." Maddie added. "And we are getting married and want you guys there."

"Oh, now he remembered us." Mickey grumbled.

Then Maddie looked at him. "No, he told me stories about you two, always wanted to visit but stuff is always going on."

"What kind off stuff?" Martha asked to them.

"The universe blowed up twice, our future son is married to the child of the Tardis." The Doctor replied to her. "Silence was everywhere."

"Basically a lot happened and we will tell you, but will you two come to our wedding?" Maddie asked.

Mickey and Martha looked at each other as then at them. "Yes, we will come but only if you two us what happened."

"We will." The Doctor told her.

"Well, then. Come inside." Martha told them. "I will put on the kettle, so we can all have tea."

Then they all walked inside and told them stories. The Doctor's new companion an her husband. Their daughter, just everything.

~0~

Later, they went back to the Tardis as then Maddie spoke up. "Are we going to Jack next?"

"Uh, no. We will just send the invite." The Doctor replied to her.

"Right, does he know that you regenerated?" Maddie asked, frowning.

The Doctor shrugged. "He knows about regeneration."

"And the others?" Maddie asked.

"They know about regeneration as well." The Doctor replied.

Maddie nodded. "Ah, okay." She comment. "So invitations?"

"Yes, I will send them now!" The Doctor exclaimed happily. He was jumping around the console.

~0~

A week later, but for the Doctor and Maddie it was just a day. They were getting married in the church on earth and their friends arrived, expect Jack. Maddie's father there as well. Their future children were there as well. They were all sitting. The Pastor was waiting for the Doctor and Maddie to show up, which did. "It is my great honour to officiate this most lovely union." He began. "If you'd like to begin your vows."

Maddie went first as she was looked at the Doctor. "I was a nobody, until I met you and we flow of in the blue box, I learned more about myself, what we are and what I am. I thank you for that." Then she took the ring out of a box and put the ring on his finger. "With this ring, we will be bond forever."

Then the Doctor spoke up, he grinned. "After the Time War, I thought I was the of my kind, then I met you and you changed my world, Maddie. You are carrying our child, our son. And our future children are over there." He pointed at their children. "We are a family." Then he took the ring out of a box and put the ring on her finger. "With this ring, we will be bond forever."

"Do you, John Smith, take this woman to be your wife and to love her for all eternity?" The Pastor looked at the Doctor.

"I do." The Doctor replied with a big smile.

Then the Pastor looked at Maddie. "And do you, Maddie Turner, take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity?"

"I do." Maddie replied also with a big smile on her face.

"Then it is with great pleasure that I now pronounce you husband and wife." The Pastor told them as the Doctor and Maddie kissed and the others cheered.

~0~

The party was in full swing, the Doctor and Maddie were dancing as the others looked in shock as he could dance. "I didn't know the Doctor could dance." Amy remarked.

"I didn't know either." Martha comment to her.

Just then Jack stumbled in with an unknown man. "Here comes trouble." Mickey muttered.

The Doctor and Maddie stopped dancing as Jack and the unknown man came towards them. "Jack!" The Doctor comment happily. "Who's your friend?"

"Jack." Jack slurred, clearly drunk.

Then the other Jack introduced himself to Maddie. "Captain Jack Sparrow, lass."

"Maddie Smith." Maddie introduced herself. "I'm just married."

Other Jack blinked. "Is that so, lass?" He flirted.

Then Maddie slammed him across the face. "Yes!" She hissed. Other Jack fell on the ground unconscious.

Then the Doctor spoke up to Jack. "Who is this fellow and why did you bring him?"

"As he said, he is Captain Jack Sparrow." Jack replied, slurring.

"And you are drunk." Maddie added.

Jack looked at her. "And you are beautiful."

"Oi!" The Doctor exclaimed. "That's my wife."

Then Jack looked at him. "You can talk."

"Why?" The Doctor asked confused.

"You have regenerated again." Jack exclaimed.

"Ah yes..." The Doctor was interrupted.

"I haven't heard from you since a few years ago and now you are getting married." Jack almost shouted.

"Ah." The Doctor comment sheepishly. "Sorry."

"To be fair, you are late." Maddie added.

Jack blinked. "Well, you are kind of handsome." He looked at the Doctor "I forgive you."

"He is my man." Maddie exclaimed.

Then Jack looked at her. "Yes well, he previous regeneration liked getting kissed and he was very handsome. Now he is kind of handsome."

Maddie was fuming as then the other Jack woke up. "Did someone slammed me?"

"You can get another smack if you don't stop talking." Maddie threatened him. That shut him up. Then Maddie looked at Jack. "And you, you are flirty, put that outside." She told him rudely.

Jack blinked. "Well, you found your woman." He told to the Doctor.

"Hehe, yes." The Doctor comment sheepishly.

"I'm standing right here." Maddie huffed. "If you keep that up, you are going to get a smack."

"I would like to see you try." Jack flirted.

"Oh, no." The Doctor muttered.

Maddie looked now very angry. Other Jack comment. "Are there tomatoes?"

"Oh, no." The Doctor muttered again.

Maddie flipped and smacked both men on the ground, they would be sleeping a few hours. "Peace and quiet."

"Remind me to never get you angry, dear." The Doctor comment, he was blinking at her.

Then Maddie looked at the Doctor. "Okay." She shrugged. Then she muttered. "Men."

~0~

Hours later, everyone went home and the Doctor and Maddie were by the Tardis as then Jack Harkness was sobered up and walked up to them. "I'm sorry for my behaviour."

"You were drunk." Maddie comment.

"I'm sorry." Jack comment sheepishly.

"You are forgiven." Maddie told him, with a small smile.

"Thank you." Jack smiled at her. "Though I don't know about the other Jack. He's more drunk than I was."

Then the Doctor looked at him. "Trouble." He comment.

"I guess." Jack comment. "I should take him back to where i picked him up."

"At a bar, I presume?" The Doctor asked.

"Yes." Jack nodded. "I should go."

"Ah, yes. Good luck." The Doctor comment.

"You too, Doc." Jack comment. "And you as well, Maddie." He winked as then he walked off.

Then the Doctor and Maddie went into the Tardis and it dematerialised from there and into the vortex.

~0~

Author's note: Chapter 18 done and so its this book. I hope you liked this chapter. I will see you in the next book called; New beginnings.