Chapter 15 - The God Complex

TJ and Amara walked into the Tardis and The Doctor, Maddie, Rory and Amy. Amara was now older, in her teens. She whispered to TJ. “Wrong Tardis, bro.”

“Shut up.” TJ muttered.

Then the Doctor spoke up. “Wrong Tardis?”

They looked sheepishly. “Well, uh, yes.” TJ stuttered. “We needed to go to another one. Sorry.”

Then Maddie stepped forwards. “You are TJ, right?”

“Yes.” TJ nodded.

Maddie looked at Amara. “And you look familiar...”

“I'm Amara.” Amara introduced herself.

“And what do you mean by another Tardis? There is only one.” Maddie asked to them.

“Ah.” TJ put his hand behind the back his head.

“Oh, god.” Amara groaned. “Our parents own a Tardis. The last Tardis.”

Just then Amy spoke up. “Who are you?”

“Their children.” Amara pointed at the Doctor and Maddie.

“Oh.” Rory comment confused.

“Yes.” TJ comment awkwardly. “We need to go to our parents from the future, but we walked into the wrong Tardis.”

“Oops.” Amara added sheepishly.

The Doctor blinked. “You are our children?”

“Yes.” TJ replied.

“Really?” The Doctor asked confused.

“Yes!” Amara exclaimed.

“I’m pregnant, sweetie. One of them is in my tommy.” Maddie comment to the Doctor.

“That would will be me.” TJ geld his hand up.

“You are the oldest then?” Maddie asked happily.

TJ nodded. “Yes.” Then she went over to hug him first. “Mom, that would be a paradox.”

“Oh, sorry.” Maddie apologised as then she hugged Amara. “You two look beautiful.”

“We get the gens from you, mom.” Amara comment cheeky.

“Oi!” The Doctor exclaimed. “I have beautiful gens too.”

“Nope, that’s all mom.” Amara had a playful face.

Then Maddie looked at the Doctor. “You are beautiful, sweetie. Look at our children.” She smiled. “Should we bring you to our future selves?”

“Our you two can go with us for a trip?” The Doctor added.

The children nodded. “We would love to go with you all.” TJ smiled. “One trip, cause my wife would be worried.”

“Wife?” Both the Doctor and Maddie exclaimed loudly.

“My eardrums.” Amy called.

“Yes, my wife.” TJ replied. “We are from your future, I can’t anymore, than I already have.”

“Or me.” Amara added.

“But... we still need to get married.” The Doctor pouted.

“Oh, it was beautiful.” TJ comment.

“With friends and family. It’s all timey wimey.” Amara added. “But cool all the same.”

The Doctor and Maddie smiled at each other, they would have wonderful kids, maybe even grandchildren. Who knows? Who nose?

Then Amy spoke up. “So adventure? Were are we going?”