— About The Novel

This is A mysterious and suspenseive, slow Burn Romance Novel.

•-----------♡-----------•

ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ

i)If you're sensitive to explicit or potentially triggering content, this book might not be for you. However, if you choose to continue reading, please do so at your own discretion. Your well-being is important, so feel free to step away if needed. Enjoy the story!

ii) Our female lead is unique and different from those you may have encountered before—she’s not fragile but very different in her own way.

iii) 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗘𝗫𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧!!!

(𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥).

iv) English is not my first language so please forgive my mistakes.

~

• I am still a beginner who is learning how to write my imagination in book so please be a little understanding and I am sorry for any mistakes.

•I kindly request that you refrain from negative comments about any of the characters. Each character has their own backstory, and it’s important to be patient as their journeys unfold. I value respectful and open-minded discussions, and I will remove any hurtful or judgmental comments.

Thank you for understanding and do enjoy the story with an open heart!

I Really Love You Guys And Your Support But Please Be Patient With Me Too<3

—๋࣭ ⭑⚝—

Please show your love for this book by sharing your thoughts and comments! I cherish your feedback and would love to hear your opinions about the characters and the story. Don’t be a silent reader—your insights make a big difference and help me improve.

Thank you for being part of this journey!