𝟐.𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧"

-------♡₊˚ ・₊ ♪ ✧------

Target vote - 50+
Comments - 40+

[HAPPY READING<3]

"You can go inside" the guard ordered to the Old man who was standing with Akansha ,infront of Shergill Mansion

Akansha's uncle held her small hand securely and with a reassuring smile he took her inside, beast's den.

She kept on following the old man like a lost child,who is still searching for happiness.

As the two of them stood inside the dark themed mansion,they heard boots tapping sound indicating that he is coming.

Akansha didn't looked up as she kept standing behind her uncle hiding herself from everyone, not knowing that he is the one who will be throwing her to a beast.

The boots tapping sound got louder and soon a masculine perfume filled the hall.

A men came and sat on the couch like a king while ignoring the two figure standing infront of him.

"Masterr- her-e is she i wanna give her to yo-u in exchange of money-y she can do all your house work" Mr. Verma spoke while shuttering before bowing his head at the beast, Akansha didn't understood what was he talking but she knew something is wrong.

Hearing old man's words, a smirk tugged up on the devil sitting on the couch.

"Mr. Verma are you saying that she will be mine ?" The young Man spoke deeply while playing with a lighter, which was in his hand.

"Ye-ess sir-r she-e will work for you" Mr. Verma replied while shuttering as he held Akansha's forearm tightly pulling the little girl infront of the devil.

The young man slowly moved his gaze toward the small figure with a playful smirk, his smirk widened more his eyes turned soft as it met those black teary one, slowly his gaze travelled from her eyes to her pink lips which she was torturing with her teeths, looking at her from top to bottom the young man found her each and every feature addicting in a different ways.

"Mine..." the words slipped of his tongue noticing her features.

"Boss can-n i leave?" The old man asked while shuttering.

"Mr. Verma you can leave my secretary will be outside he will give.you.a.safe.ride." the young man replied while still looking at the little girl's figure with a smirk as his hand turned into a ball when he noticed the old man's grip on her forearm.