𝟑.𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄

|why always destiny snatch the person whom we love the most|

------♡------

A U T H O R' S   P O V

A U T H O R' S P O V

Anurag slowly hovered over her small figure ,still drowning in her black orbs not caring about what that little girl's mind is assuming.

His one hand slided to hold her small waist while his other hand slided behind her head to protect her from any pain, not knowing that he is the one who is giving her pain.

"Little Miss what do you want me to do to you?" He whispered in his deep dominating voice still looking in her eyes like he had never seen anything more beautiful than it,maybe because he never even cared to.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled again but got no response from her.

"I a-mm sorry-y pl-ease don't bea-t me-e" Anurag's grip loosened on her as soon as her broken voice reached his ears.

"I will-l nev-er ever do tha-t agai-n I am sorry maasi-" his hand slowly slided from her waist towards her cheeks, he gently patted her cheeks as she kept her eyes closed tightly.

"Don't worry tumhare pas mai hu" those words came out of his mouth unknowingly, as he got up from her small figure.

(Don't worry you have me)

"Stop crying and come downstairs after changing your clothes"he stated while trying to talk softly but still his deep voice made her shiver.

---------

He silently exited the room before giving a glance at her crying figure.

Walking toward dinning room, he took out a cigarette from his pocket and lightened it up before calling his PA.

"Yes Sir?" Jiya asked in her sleepy voice as it was already too late.

"Tomorrow at 7, deliever a pair of clothes at my Mansion" he mumbled lazily while puffing on his cigarette.

"But boss for whom?"

"A.small.girl." he replied before hanging up the call and adjusting himself on the chair , sitting like a king.

🎀

Anurag was busy puffing on his cigarette when he was interrupted by the footsteps sound , he slowly averted his devilish gaze toward the little girl , who was walking down the stairs in his clothes.

Akanksha slowly walked down the stairs , while her fingers were busy playing with the hem of his long shirt reaching till her mid knees ,it was more like a dress for her than a shirt, she kept her gaze low trying to act like she is okay but deep down she was breaking, her thoughts that he will also beat her and maybe use her body,made her eyes tear up again and again and the scene that happened few minutes ago wasn't helping at all.