𝟕. 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧|

~

Target Vote - 300+
Comment's - 80+
~Fastt!!🌷

[Happy Reading<33]

- A U T H O R 'S P O V -

"you know the consequences of touching Shergill's possession?" the loud voice echoed in the hall making the guard freeze, knowing the consequences of what he did completely being out of his mind.

Feeling a lustful gaze Akanksha quickly looked away from the Young man who was standing infront of them in a black suit with his hand shoved in his pocket, a mischievous grin playing on his face not less than a monster, just like her beast.

He took his slow steps toward them still staring at her.

"sir it's not like that, she is a maid here and was trying to run aw-" the guard tried to explain himself but halted when he stood infront of them.

"A small advice for you " the young man uttered with a smirk looking at the way guard was gripping Her, For sure wanting to play with his life.

"Run away before he catches you" Young man's deep voice made The little girl shiver, which didn't got unnoticed by him, making him Chuckle darkly.

Withing a second His jaw clenched, he harshly twisted guards hands , freeing Akanksha from him.

The guard screamed in pain but didn't dare to utter a word , the young man rolled his eyes before pushing him away and dusting his hands off.

Akanksha stood their looking at them cluelessly, isn't her life enough twisted that again and again something is happening, she thought her life will maybe be okay working just as a maid but will it?

She was brought back to reality when she felt a grip on her hand making her look up only to let her eyes meet his one. His eyes pierced in her choclatey one as if he was trying to take a glance of himself through her eyes.

"Too beautiful to Be loved by a monster like him" the young man growled pulling her with him toward the couch. Akanksha tried to get herself out of his grip but instead of leaving her he tightened it, making her wiggle more.

"ahh le-ave me-" she shuttered when he gazed back at her.

"Make.Me.Leave.You" He whispered huskily getting close to her ears causing her to take a step back but before she can help pushed her on the couch with a jerk.

Akanksha looked at him trying to process what just happened but before she can even think anything, the Men leaned closer to her setting his knees on the both side of her body.