𝟏.𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲

----------✿----------

TARGET VOTE- 50+
[Happy Reading<3]

TARGET VOTE- 50+[Happy Reading<3]

║SHERGILL MANSION║

"Boss he is here" One of the guard yelled as he pulled An old men who was in his 50's , inside the Mansion.

"I am-m sorry-y" the old men begged, as the men sitting in the middle of dining table looked at him with a devilish smirk while taking a sip of his fruit wine.

"Just give me a little-e more time sir-r I promise I will retur-nn the money to you-u" The young men's left eyebrow raised high, as a smirk was playing on his lips, hearing old man's beg.

"Let me remind you, Anurag Shergill doesn't like waiting" The young man who was Anurag Shergill himself, spoke calmly but his words were making the old man Shiver.

"Either return me my money or go and beg infront of God because shedding your crocodile tears infront of me will just make you loose the last few second of your breathing"Anurag stated without any emotion,as the old man hissed looking at him, crushing the glass of wine in his hand as if it is nothing for him.

"But-"

Before Anurag could say something the old man started speaking making him loose his mind,and within a single second he pulled the old man's hair tightly making him scream in pain.

"When you steps into a beast's den ,you should remember that you can talk only when he wants " the old man screamed in pain which gave more pleasure to his ears.

"Speak" Anurag demanded.

"I want to-o pa-y off by givin-g you some-thing else-e" the old man spoke in pain and with a jerk Anurag left his hair and walked outside his Mansion.

🎀

"You know you should try to control your anger" Anurag didn't replied as his bestfriend bandaged his hand , he was the only person in his life who have ever cared for him and will be the only person who have right to talk to him like that.