𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

He was a beast who was abandoned by his own family

She was just a naive girl who didn't had parents.

He wanted to take revenge from everyone,for his misery.

She wanted to find happiness so that she can live happily her last few years.

'𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱,𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳ou𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆'

-He didn't knew what love means because she was more than a love and obsession,in which he wanted to possess his little kitty.

He wanted to make her his in every way,he wanted to write his name on every inch of her skin.

He was fearless but for the first time in his life he feared to loose someone,his little kitty.

-She was a College student who was torcherd by her own Aunt her whole life.

She was used as an object by everyone and then thrown away.

She used to fear him,but wanted to be possessed by the beast,she wanted to be marked his,she wanted to be his addiction.

-He became the reason for her exsistence.

-She became the drug which was keeping him alive.

"My every heartbeat scream your name Akanksha and until I am alive i wouldn't let you go away from me, if i die my soul will be there to protect you"

"I hope someday if I will be alive then ,we can also marry and have our small family,in which it's you ,me, and our little ones Anurag"

----✧-☆-✧---

Sorry master-r❞ she gave a faint smile as blood started oozing from her wrist.

❝It was getting hard,they are right I am just a maid,our world are different❞

In next life if we meet again I hope I can confess my feelings to you too❞ she spoke putting his picture on her chest near her heart,while taking her last breathe.

----

I will fvcking k!ll everyone who tried to hurt her❞ he yelled punching the mirror.

She wouldn't leave me i know she wouldn't she promised to be by my side forever❞ he yelled looking at her body.

No no you all can't do this, save her please save her i wouldn't be able to live without her❞ he held the feet of the doctor begging him to save her life.

-we all are just dolls for God,even after prayers ,he can't fulfill our every wish in the end he will play as he wants-

:・゚✧:・.🦢゚✧:・.:

𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗦:

His Love Is Addiction✓
Sweet Romance +Dark✓
He Is Ceo She Is Student✓

Maid X Boss✓
Age Gap ✓
PAST TRAUMA ✓
Mystry/ Suspense ✓

❝𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠 𝐗 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐚 ❞

--✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦--

•Thanks for giving this books a chance<3