𝟔. 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

| 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤
~ 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧|

[Happy reading<33]

-A N U R A G 'S   P O V -

-A N U R A G 'S P O V -

I gazed back at her when I felt her fragile hand trying to capture my big one. The naive girl don't know if it would have been someone else they would have lost their all fingers already by daring to touch me, but her touch was the one which made me desire for it more.

Her tiny fingers caressed over my burnt hands, while her innocent gaze was fixed over my hands. Fuck even my other hand is jealous of not being noticed by her, then how could these eyes survive without drowning in her ones.

My eyes were fixed over her small body noticing her every actions, as I felt her confuse gaze over my burnt hand while she was gently holding it trying not to hurt me, but if she will keep doing that caring act I for sure will end up hurting her in the most sinful way.

"ye-wo mere karan-" her pure eyes met my one and she shuttered before leaving my hand and taking a step back. I even don't know what will I do to her if she keep trying to get away from me.

"are you burned somewhere?" i questioned looking away from her so that she can stop suffocating herself and take a breathe.

"no-no it didn't- even touch me" her low shuttering voice was sounding like angels are singing songs for me,For a devil.

Taking a step forward i placed my hand beside her waist trapping her in between, the cabinet. I felt her uneven breathe fanning my chest, I love the way she reacts around me, her beast.

"wo firs-" her low voice was like a mumble. I hummed at her in response before closing the cabinet and taking a step back, but not away from her.

She looked at me in relief when I placed the first aid box on her hand and took my steps towards the sofa waiting for her to come and cure me.