Kurumi Jikan

     Age: 19

     Age:
19

    Gender:
Female

    Height:
Around five foot
157cm

    Sexuality:
Pansexual Polyamorus

   Current Relationships:
Illumi- Fiance
Killua- 1st illegally adopted child
Alluka- 2nd illegally adopted child
Kalluto- 3rd illegally adopted child
Nanika- 4th  illegally adopted child
Hisoka- creepy ally (Illumis' boyfriend)
Milluki- neutral ally
Silva- Ally
Kikyo- neutral ally
Kirara- trusted pet

      Nicknames:
   Illumi-
Lumi
Illu
Love
   Killua-
Kill
Choco lover
   Kalluto-
Kallu
   Alluka-
Luka
Allu
   Hisoka-
Illumis' boy toy
Pedo clown

    Family:
Mom- Akame Jikan (Akame from Akame ga kill)
Dad- Rin Jikan (Rin Okumera from blue exorcist)
Grandma- Kaguya Jikan (Kaguya Otsutsuki from Naruto Shippuden)
Grandpa- Anos Jikan (Anos Voldigoad from The Misfit of Demon King Academy)

    Current pets:
Kirara- Dark continent demon two tailed fox
(From Inuyasha)

     Abilities:
Super strength, Super speed, Durability, High intelligence, Archangel Zaphkiel, Spacequakes, Power to control time (limited), Flight, Shutdown, Multiplication, And Shadow manipulation.

    Crimes committed:
  Mass murder, Breaking and entering, Kidnapping, Terrorism, Stalking, Mutilation, Phycological abuse, Arson, Assault, Attempted genocide, Attempted theft, Crimes against humanity, Poisoning, Sabotage, Theft, Treason, War crime.

      Family Backstory:
  The Jikan family was created by Archangel Zaphkiel in hopes of them making a suitable vessel for him. He created them with many mixed genes in the Dark Continent, and created the perfect offspring that had the potential to hold his power. He then left the humanoid creature to learn more and create offspring until the perfect vessel came along. He allowed every member of the family his divine protection to remind them that he might be their creator, but he still genuinely cares about them. When family members would lose control of their powers, he would give them solutions to the problem with certain signs.

  The Jikan family became so loyal that he eventually had to create a book that essentially told them everything they needed to know or follow because they wouldn't stop trying to only follow his words. A few generations after, Kurumi was born. Zaphkiel immediately sensed the potential Kurumi had, and dubbed her his first vessel. He also knew that she would need her own life and story, so he demanded she be raised in both the dark continent and the known continent. From there he watched over Kurumi until her 12th birthday when he finally descended and his soul was stored in her mind. This changed her eye from its original red color to yellow with a clock in it.

       Kurumi's pov backstory:
  From the beginning of her memory up until now, I had always been the family treasure. Being the chosen one essentially meant I was taught a slight bit more than the other children in my family, and that I was to be protected and loved no matter what. This didn't bother me too much, and I even got to come into the known world at the age of 4. From the very start of my life in the known world my parents were at work a lot trying to learn more and gain popularity, and around the age of 6 I met the Zoldyck family. I didn't like Milluki that much, but Illumi and I got along well despite our 5 year age gap.

  I was acquainted with every Zoldyck child and our families established that either Milluki or Illumi should have an arranged marriage with me, and that we had the choice to decide between the brothers. It wasn't a hard choice for me, the kid who always belittled me or my childhood crush? Obviously I wanted Illumi, and it seemed those two agreed. The arranged marriage was decided by the time I'd turned 18, and because Illumi and I both agreed it could be poly out parents simply stated that they'd agree so long as we followed one rule. That rule was that under no circumstances was one person allowed to harm the others, this included other lovers we had.

    Illumi has another lover named Hisoka. I don't really know how I feel about him, but he makes Lumi a little happier so I'll put up with him. He's kind of odd, but he is a good sparring partner when the right ground rules are placed. The next year Killua, my first illegally adopted child, had rebelled against his family and left for the hunter exam. My parents, Silva, and Kikyo sent me to ensure his safety. I didn't care whether Killua wanted to be an assassin or not, but I agreed so I could keep an eye on him and explore a little.

   Of course I told him why I was sent once I found him, and that I had no intention of forcing him back home. We decided to take the exam together. This brings us to right now, the wait for the first phase of the hunter exam in some underground tunnel.

Additional info:
Anything underlined at the end of a chapter signifies it is important and that you either need to know it or I advise you to read the info to prevent confusion. I do take constructive criticism as long as it is politely worded. I DO NOT claim any of the videos or images I use, they are not mine. If info is not deemed necessary or important for the story, then I'll only have it in italics and it is optional if you'd like to read it.

About Votes: Sometimes I have trouble making decisions, and I'll ask for you to vote at the end of a chapter to help in that decision. You don't have to vote, but it is rather helpful when you do.

A/n: Your outfit is up to you, but if you can't pick anything to wear then the picture at the top of every page is your provided mental image. I do this because I struggle with picking outfits while reading, and thought it might be easier for some people. Please note that sometimes your eye will be covered so please check the photo to see when it is.

Thank you for reading, please enjoy the book.❤️