Chapter 2

Previously:

Right then, very well." God damnit shut up old geezer! "All 405 applicants will now participate in phase one." We started off slowly walking after him, but after a few minutes we were full on running. Was this an endurance test? If so, I'll have to take off my platforms.

I may have great balance, but I'm not going to trust myself enough to run in them. To injure myself this early into the exam would be idiotic and rash. *Sigh* I slowed to a stop and removed my platforms, immediately shoving them into my bag with essentials and running again as to not get left behind.

A/n: So nobody gets confused here's what we're calling people till we get names.
Kurapika- Blondie/teen
Gon- Child/green haired kid
Leorio- tall man/suit guy

   By the time I finally caught up with gon, that guy started speaking again

By the time I finally caught up with gon, that guy started speaking again. "How rude of me, I neglected to introduce myself." Are we finally gonna get a name? "I am Satotz, your examiner for the first phase of the exam." Are we heading towards the first phase, or is the running the first phase?

"It is my responsibility to lead you to the second phase." I'm guessing this is the first phase then. Getting to the second phase is the challenge, it'll probably become more difficult as we continue. Some bald guy in the front piped up "Second? Whatever happened to the first?" Satotz replied with "The first phase is already underway." Everyone started voicing their confusion and worry after that statement.

"The first phase is quite simple, all you need to do is follow me to the second phase. So, try to keep up." I doubt it's that easy. The baldy spoke up again, but all I paid attention to was what the examiner replied with. "That's right, I cannot tell you where or when you must arrive. You need only to follow me." Is this guy a robot or is he just giving off creepy kidnapper vibes?

Then Blondie said something, wait did I ever get their names? "I see how it is." No, no I did not get their names. Then my newest adopted chil- I mean the green haired kid replied with "This exam is weird." You can say that again. I mean, even the examiner gives off creepy vibes. Then tall man said "Sounds like a basic endurance test to me, that's right up my alley. Keep running pal, I'm right behind ya." Good to know I won't have to worry about him then.

We've been running for hours now, while my training made it easier that didn't mean it wasn't annoying. Many people have already passed out or flat out given up. Tch maybe they should've though about what the exam would put them through before showing up. Tall man was sweating up a storm already, but he's earned my respect for not dropping out just yet.

Killua started to pass tall man on his skateboard, or he was going to before the guy started complaining about it. "HEY, WAIT UP KID." If this guy so much as steps a toenail out of line I will end his career before it begins. "HOW 'BOUT YOU SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THE EXAM." Oh, that's what this's about.