Chapter 7

After a few minutes of waiting the boys showed up. All three were doing just fine, thank Lord Zaphkiel. We'd all shown the necessary amount of points, and everyone was escorted to the blimp. We were pulled aside by the chairman for interviews, I was the fourth to go.

He'd asked whom I wanted to fight, whom I was keeping an eye on, and whom I didn't want to fight. This was difficult. "If I had to pick the number one person I didn't want to fight, it'd be Gon the green haired kid. I don't fight kids unless I know they'll take a lose before they get too injured. Like Killua, the albino."

"Someone I want to fight? I'd have to say the strawberry/orange blonde, Pokkle. I wouldn't exactly say it's to gauge his strength, more so to understand him. You can understand people better when on the battlefield." Now, who am I keeping an eye on, and why? I'll have to say Illu- I mean Gittaraker.

"As for whom I'm keeping an eye on? I'd say blue/purple mohawk guy, Gittaraker. Mostly for good intentions, but also because I want to see him fight. I don't particularly want to fight against him, but I'd rather fight him than Gon." The chairman simply sat there writing, then his next question caught me off guard.

"If you refuse to fight children, then what makes the albino kid, Killua was it, different?" Why'd he have to ask? "I can tell he tries to gauge his opponents strength before fighting them. He's seen me fight and knows he'd lose in an all out fight against me." I was dismissed afterwards, deciding to spend some time with the kids while I can.

Illu had told me that I could not, under any circumstances, tell Kill he was here. This means he'll probably be forced home, too bad I have a commission after the exam. At least Illu said he'd go with me since the man is known for his atrocities towards women of any age. I'm sure green bean will go after him, and Pika and Oreole will follow.

The excitement for tomorrow died down, and every one went to sleep. I however, was worried about tomorrow. I managed to get a good amount of sleep, but my worry made it difficult.

 I managed to get a good amount of sleep, but my worry made it difficult

Apparently everyone had to win one fight in order to pass. The most interesting thing about the system was, that I only had one chance. I had to fight the loser of all matches, I don't think the chairman likes me. All throughout Gons match with bald ninja, I had to restrain from killing him then and there. Illumi even had to distract me from time to time just so I wouldn't kill him and fail.

Gon ended up winning, ninja man forfeited the man cause Gon showed no hatred to him even after he tortured him. That's okay though, I have enough hatred for ninja man for every damn person in this room to want him dead. Everything was boring after that, so I laid against the wall and took a nap. When I woke up Lumi was in his true appearance and manipulating Killua, by his mother's orders of course.

I didn't stop anything, but when Illu came back to the side lines and told me his mother refused to let me go after Kill, I simply said he and I would talk later and stretched before sitting down and waiting. From there, Killua killed someone and everyone passed but him. Blah blah, Gon forced Illu out of his seat. Blah blah blah, a whole bunch of arguments and threats later me and Illu were headed to my house while Hisoka was headed Zaphkiel knows where and Gon and his friends were off to get Killua.