Chapter 9

Illumi was true to his promise as I slowly progressed with my mission to comfortably cuddle him. I'd gotten to sit next to him before I asked him to lie down and turn on his side, I sat still as he did so. As soon as he stopped moving I attempted to lie next to him. I was comfortable again, though I still felt the mans grip on my thighs.

      I was finally cuddled up to him, I grabbed his hand and pulled his arm over me. "Thank you, I just can't seem to get him out of my thoughts. Hell, his touch is still there. I can still feel his disgusting hands." I said, tears threatening to spill out of my eye like a waterfall. "May I move now, or do you wish for me to stay still for awhile longer?" He asked, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

    "You can move now." I said. His hand slowly moved up to my hair. Playing with my hair, he began to speak. "I may not be the best with words love, so please listen to everything I have to say." I picked Kirara off the floor, lying her next to me as I pet her head. "This kind of scar is never going to heal completely, nor will it heal as fast as you'd like it too. However, just know I'll be there." He continued.

      I felt so stupid and weak, I should have been able to get him off me. I just never thought I'd be so vulnerable before. "Illumi, there's no use trying to ignore the fact that I could've gotten him off. I failed, and all of that was my fault." I felt him tense before going back to playing with my hair.

       "None of that was your fault. I do agree that you could have physically done something, but it's natural to freeze up when you feel scared."

    I tried to argue, but he simply shushed me. He gave me his head phones while telling me that I should just try and sleep. I knew he was going to play the song we'd heard when we first met. Our song.

    By the time the song ended, I'd already drifted off to sleep. Illumi was cuddling me, he was probably going to stay up all night in case I woke up. I entered dream land, however for some reason it didn't feel like a dream. A beautiful sunset over the sea, a beautiful sight. Then I heard it. "Kurumi is it? Nice to see you again so soon." That familiar voice, could it be the demon? I turned around, and suddenly the peaceful scenery disappeared and I saw him standing atop a boulder with a flat top.

    "Where are we Belphegor?" He looked pleased when I said his name. "So you do know me? Makes me wonder why you still agreed to your deal. Don't worry about where we are, I'm just here to talk." He said, sitting down even though there was no visible ground.

    "I'm going to awaken the powers I've given you during your next battle." He said, sounding completely serious. "How am I supposed to control them though?" Was he seriously just going to throw me into battle and hope I can figure it out? "I can't tell you, it works differently for different people."

     Fan-fucking-tastic. The area around us was becoming brighter, and Belphegor suddenly stood. "It seems our meeting is over, have a great day Kurumi." He said as I felt like I was falling. I woke up with a gasp, and it took a second to realize I wasn't falling. When I turned over, Illumi wasn't there. I quickly got dressed (outfit in picture) and went looking for him. When I couldn't find him in the house, I saw some hunter talking to him outside.

    His aura made it obvious he was a hunter. He seemed to be yelling at Illumi, that pissed me off. By the time I got there the hunter had threatened to kill Illumi and his siblings. My bloodlust went berserk the moment that thread ended. He looked over to me, smirking before slapping Illumi.